Manly Arts... (Special chapter)

"Okay! I have had it!" Sokka said stomping into the courtyard where Zuko and Aang were training. Zuko raised his brow, "What's the matter now?" Aang asked. Sokka held out his hair brush, "LOOK!" Sokka exclaimed. Zuko and Aang took a closer look, "Uh, am I missing something?" Aang asked. Sokka pulled Aang's head closer and held his brush right against the monks nose, "See that strand of hair right there!" Sokka said pointing to a long strand of brown hair. Sokka pulled out the hair and extended it to the other boys, "Katara's been using my brush and!!!" Sokka continued as he removed a hair tie from his pocket pulling off a blonde hair, "Lillian used my hair tie!" Sokka whined. Aang stood there baffled, "So?" Zuko shrugged, "SO???? Can a man not have his own things anymore????" Sokka growled, "It's the hair brush now, but what if it becomes our toothbrush or razors???" Sokka added as he marched up and down, "We Need to call a meeting with all the men right away!" Sokka ordered before Lillian walked in, "A meeting for what?" Lillian questioned as she stood beside Zuko, "None of your business hair tie thief!" Sokka stated before rushing off. Aang sighed, "He's going to do something stupid.... and we are all going to be dragged into it." Aang groaned. Lillian looked over at Zuko who just shrugged, "Hey Aang, mind if I borrow Zuko for a moment please?" Lillian asked sweetly causing the Avatar to raise his brows suspiciously, "Uh, okay? No problem." Lillian winked at Aang before grabbing Zuko's arm and pulling him to follow her.

Lillian pulled Zuko down the temple stairs as fast as she could. They ran past the misty fall and finally reached the bottom. Lillian began giggling like crazy causing Zuko to raised his brow, "What are you up too?" Zuko asked as he took a small step back, "Oh? Nothing much! Just trust me!" Lillian giggled even more, "Close your eyes and don't peek!" Lillian said stepping back towards a boulder, "Lilly, what are you-"

"Just do it or else!" Lillian whined. Zuko shook his head and closed his eyes. He heard the soft shuffling of paper, "Open your mouth." Lillian whispered. Zuko nervously opened his mouth and felt something spicy touch his tongue.  Zuko opened his eyes as the familiar taste danced his tongue, "Where did you get spice cakes!" Zuko questioned as Lillian popped another piece into his mouth, "I have my ways." Lillian giggled as she sat on the boulder and the mist of the waterfall kissed her skin. Zuko sat beside her and took another cake, "Remember when your mother would bake these and we always came out covered in flour." Lillian said as she placed a piece in her mouth, "Yeah, we chased Azula around the palace having her believe that we were ghosts." Zuko snickered taking another bite. There was sweet silence as the two snacked away at their spice cakes, "I missed this, all of this." Lillian said reaching her neck to grasp her necklaces but only grabbed one, "Me too." Zuko smiled noticing Lillian's hand. Lillian looked over at Zuko and returned his smile. Zuko stared into Lillian's eyes and noticed them gleam and shift, "I want to kiss you..." Zuko whispered aloud. Lillian had a soft smile, "then do it..." Lillian whispered leaning in. Zuko nodded as he placed his hand on Lillian's chin and pulled her closer. Zuko felt the coolness of Lillian's lips graze his heated lips as he leaned in, Lillian seemed to relax at his touch and trust his movements. Zuko placed a small soft kiss on her lips, "I, i need to ask you something... I've been wanting to ask you for a while." Zuko's raspy voice added as he kissed Lillian again. Lillian placed her hands on his chest pulling him closer, "Then ask." Lillian whispered taking his lips again. Zuko pulled Lillian closer by her waist, "be..." Lillian pulled Zuko back for another long kiss, "my" Zuko licked the bottom of Lillian's lips,"girlfriend again..." Zuko finished as he pulled away flushed. Lillian's eyes fluttered open but there was happiness in them at his question, "Zuko I-"

"Zuko! There you are! Its Time!" Sokka called from behind, "Sokka do you mind, we're kinda-"

"Not a word from you hair tie thief!" Sokka said crossing his arms over his chest like a child. Lillian looked at him confused, "We have our meeting now, you can do the oogie thing with Lillian later." Sokka said while waving his hand in the air. Zuko seemed confused and angry at the same time, "Sokka, I DON-" Zuko was silenced when Lillian leaned over and kissed his cheek below his scar, "Go. we can talk later." Lillian encouraged before releasing her wings and shooting up the temple side with cheeks as pink as rose petals.