Clinging To Him {Q&A}

Welp!! I finally worked through CTH and I want to thank the people that encouraged me and sent me nice words to help me get my motivation to continue writing!! I will now be answering any questions you might have had as thanks and to continue the Asher tradition! Hahah! <3 thanks for sending in some awesome questions, guys!! Let's begin!!!

Q: Why did Max have to be so- so- so Max like?! So frustrating!!!!
- Lol! I think I asked myself the same question a couple of times but you have to put yourself in his shoes. Trusting people didn't come easy seeing as those who he did trust ended up fucking him over and spitting his trust back in his face, some more literal than others, so when Mr. Too-Good-To-Be-True-Dylan shows up and tries to whisk Max away like a bride on a magical unicorn it only makes sense that Max is wary and has his shields up. Listen, he learned at the end and I think the slow burn of their relationship was a lot more fleshed-out and felt so much more raw and real to me. I might also be biased though sooooo-----there's that!!

Q: Will there be stories to tie up unanswered questions like Tas, Gino, Elisha, Dan, the twins, and others?
- Yes, absolutely!! I've kinda already started on Kasper's and Dan's but don't know who to upload first. I might have to think about it because while Kasper's story has nothing to do with the Mafia it will take place during senior year and Dan's story will take place during the time gap between chapter 26 and the epilogue. I want to get through her story first and then get onto Nico and Mikhail's sequel which will include Elisha, obviously. Saying that, I also want to give Elisha his own story so stay tuned because I have a lot of ideas!

Q: Will you be writing smut?
- The question of the century, am I right? Hahah! I want to, yes, but I want to get better at writing it first. I have a few drafts but I'm not sure how good it is in terms of the flow so I might need to get some proofreaders for it. I'm thinking of making a book full of extras which would include smut and also maaaybe the extra of how Dylan got Nico to chill out and accept him xD basically, extras in general. What do you guys think?

Q: Why did Dylan's grandparents keep so much information from him?
- They didn't think he needed to know, simple as that. It sounds horrible but they figured they were doing the right thing considering they experienced just what Antoinette is capable of first hand. Also, the boy is super freaking impulsive, is he not!? I mean, he did try to get in contact with Antoinette as soon as he found out what she did and had it not been for Tas then Dylan would have lost a lot of unnecessary things because ANTOINETTE IS NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH! The reason why his grandparents didn't tell him about Tas is because they thought maybe he was still connected to Antoinette so at the end of the day they were just looking out for Dylan and it came from a place of goodwill.

Q: Will we see Elisha call in his favor from Max and will we get to see how the relationship between Tas and Dylan evolves as step-brothers and also Tas and Gino!?
- I do plan on letting Elisha call in his favor but that most likely won't be until I write his story because I have something specific in mind for the favor! I can tell you that I've been planning a lot for Elisha and what direction I want him to go in so I hope you'll enjoy it when I release it! As for Tas and Dylan that will be revealed when I write Tas' story which will come in time. However, I can tell you it most certainly will not turn into Elisha and Nico 2.0 and you already know that will include Tas' confrontation with his grandparents he never really met. Also, I'm going to clear things up about Tas' and Gino's very complex relationship.

Q: What story is next?
- Ahhhhh, I was thinking on taking a little break from the regular crew only so I don't fall back in a major writers block so meaning I'll most likely hold on Dan's story for a while. In doing so, I have a five options for you guys to choose from:
•Kasper
•Quietly suffering (I wrote about 3 chapters before putting it back on my drafts to work on it)
•Cheshire twins
•Luca
•Wayne

Q: I'm really sad it's over! Will the be more of Max and Dylan?!
- In terms of another book, maybe? I have nothing specific planned for them at the moment but I do have plent of extras to keep every satisfied until then! If there are enough people wanting another book about them then I just might make one but for now they're peacefully living there days... Or as peacefully as they can, with Vi of course.

Q: I thought Max was going to go to college?
-He barely managed to get through high school! Lol, on a more serious note, college isn't for everyone and it certainly isn't for Max. His brains lie more in street smarts and Nico running the Mafia gives him the opportunity to work where he's most comfortable. Sure, I could have made Max go to college and stuck him in some major but Max isn't interested in any of that. Some people just go to work straight out of college and Max is just an example of that. (Even if joining the Mafia isn't things most normal high school student get into! Hahah!)

Q: Is Max going to be more open about his feelings?
- About as open as Max can get with time, yes. He'll eventually say his first 'I love you' and he'll mean it with every fiber of his being. The thing with Max is that you can't expect him to get over all his physiological trauma simply because he's dating Dylan and Dylan knows this. The important thing is that they have each other to depend on and that speaks volumes, even more so than what an I love you could. Max is learning and as is Dylan so they'll be fine as long as they keep that in mind and move forward without looking back.