Jonah Marais - Stressed Out

When you got stressed, you got mad and then ended up just crying your eyes out. It was one of those days. You had your own apartment in California in which you often shared with your boyfriend when he wasn't with his band. He had been texting and calling non stop for the past hour and you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Jasper." You cooed to your kitten who was purring next to your bed. You lifted him up and rested him on your chest, where he softly fell asleep. Your eyes were getting heavy but were soon awoken when the door knocked.

"For crying out loud." You said frustratedly, carefully standing up with you kitten in your arms. When you opened the door, a panicked Jonah stood there.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" He asked, making his way through the door.

"My phones on silent." You lied, avoiding all possible eye contact with your boyfriend. He sighed, taking his shoes off and going into your living room.

"You know you're an awful liar?" He told you once he saw your face appear from around the corner.

"Please, I'm not in the mood." You whispered, stroking your cat and sitting on the opposite sofa.

"Y/N, I've tried calling you for the past hour, you haven't picked up. Do you know how worried I was?" He kept on going.

"I've had a stressful day, I've taken my anger out on a punching bag at the gym, I don't even go to the gym. And now all I wanna do is cry while sitting with my cat and a tub of ice cream, you don't even understand." A tear slipped from your eye.

"Baby..." Jonah whispered, bending down in front of you.

"If you had answered me, I would've been straight here. You know that. I want to be there for you." He told you.

"I know you do, and I'm sorry. I just wanted to isolate myself from everything and everyone." You admitted, wiping away more stray tears from your cheeks.

"You don't have to do that. I love you, and I would do anything for you. Now, come here." He had open arms. You placed Jasper next to you and hugged him. Tears falling onto his shoulder.

"We can go for a drive to clear your mind, we can go see the boys, what do you want to do?" He asked, playing with your hair softly.

"Let's go to the movies." You sniffled, standing up and hugging him properly.

"The movies it is. Now stop your crying, and let's go." He grabbed your hand and headed for the door, but you stopped him.

"I love you." You smiled lightly.

"I love you too Y/N." He smiled, placing a kiss to your forehead.