Corbyn Besson - Jonah's Sister

"How long has this been a thing then guys? Cause I certainly never got told until I saw you two near enough banging each other in the room that I sleep in too!" Jonah, your twin brother shouted. You and Corbyn had kept your relationship a secret from him for 6 months.

"Six months." You whispered, avoiding his glare. That only provoked him even more.

"Excuse me?! Y/N you're my sister, don't you think I should've at least had some input that you were dating my best friend!?" He continued. Corbyn was in the opposite room with the others, listening in.

"No I don't! Because I knew you'd act like this. For your information, I'm still older then you. You don't have to baby me. You of all people should understand that Corbyn is an amazing person, with no intentions to hurt anyone, let alone me." You sighed, rubbing your temples.

"Who knows?" He asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"The other boys, our family, Corbyn's family." You kept on going.

"So everyone but me. Y/N I'm more aggravated at the fact that I had to catch you two doing stuff before you could actually tell me." Jonah calmed down slightly.

"I know I should've told you, and we were going to tell you. In fact Corbyn told me to tell you the day we got together and I've refused it ever since." You admitted.

"Get in here you loser." You called to him, knowing he was leaning against the door. He came in and stood next to you, lacing his hand with yours.

"Do you really like her?" Jonah asked him.

"Maybe even love Jonah, she makes me so happy. Why do you think I've been that extra bit motivated? I'm sorry that you had to find out like the way you did." Corbyn apologised. Jonah hugged his best friend.

"What was that for?" He asked your brother, who had become a lot less angry then what he was previously.

"That was for treating my sister right. And Y/N, I'm sorry for being a douchebag." Jonah then hugged you.

"You're forgiven, Thank-you for not beating Corbyn up." You joked, lightening up the mood.

"I won't hesitate to smack you if you break her heart though Corbyn." Jonah smiled, before exiting the room.

"By now, He should realise I don't have a bad bone in my body." Corbyn smiled, giving you a kiss.

"At least we don't have to hide anything from him anymore. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted."