Daniel Seavey - Love The Way You Lie

Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit em

"No, no more of this bullshit Daniel, no more. I can't live with you sleeping around and lying. I'm your girlfriend!" You shouted, anger in your voice.

"Oh really Y/N? I'm sleeping around? Who the hell do you think you are?" Daniel poked his finger against your chest.

"Fuck you, you know what? Go and do whatever you please. I cannot believe you'd be so goddamn inconsiderate. It's always about you." You screamed shoving him back.

So they say you're best to go your separate ways

"You are not leaving me." Daniel stated, blocking the door you were trying to leave out of.

"How many more fights is it gonna take you to realise how toxic our relationship is? The love is gone Daniel, you know it." You crossed your arms over your chest, thinking of an alternative way to get past him, but there wasn't one.

"Toxic no, argumentative yes." He pointed out.

"You don't see it. Arguments are meant to happen in a relationship but not twice every single day. Move out of the way." You raised your voice again.

Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean

"Baby, I can't stress to you how much I love you." Daniel whispered, a stray tear falling down his cheek, but you had been through this routine before.

"You loved me Dani, you're telling yourself you do now, because you don't realise what you have until it's gone." You held back a sob.

"I did some bad things to you Y/N, regret fills me." He admitted, still leant against the door.

"I did some bad things to, which is why we need to stay away from each other. We're hurting one another, I can't live like it." You cried, throwing your hands up in the air in frustration.

Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk, don't you here sincerity in my voice when I talk

You managed to get past him, with a bag of clothes. He followed you while you waited on the sidewalk for your Uber.

"Don't leave me Y/N, don't leave me." He shook your shoulder while more tears continued flowing from both of your eyes.

"Get off of me." You shrugged him off, but he suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you back inside.

"You've gotta stop doing this to me Daniel!" You screamed loudly, not caring about your neighbours.

"Y/N you hurt me more then that. You've completely crushed me." He tutted, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Let me do you a favour and leave." You declared, ready to storm past him. What you didn't expect was his first to come into contact with your jaw.

Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the drywall

"Wait to go Dani, it's over." You declared, sprinting out of the house and into your awaiting Uber. You collapsed into tears as you hit the seat, and the driver was extremely polite and tried to keep you calm.

"IM SORRY!" Daniel cried while he stood in the same spot you were moments ago. He fell to the floor on a collapse of tears.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, but he was too late.

I love the way you lie