FIVE

Lucy's POV

Meg was sitting there alone. I went near her. I was feeling so angry at myself, I sat with her.

Why is this happening to me?

"Meg...I am sorry. He is not my boyfriend" I said.

"Are you not dating him?" she asked me without seeing my face.

"I have to date him. But, He is not my boyfriend" I said with guilt.

She shrank eyebrows.

"My mom is forcing me to date. She is threatening me"I nearly cried.

"Really...Oh, I am so sorry, Lu. I am not worried. Even If u date him, I am okay with that. Here, see no water in my eyes" she acted

Liar

I hugged her. we both hugged tightly till we went to oblivescence.

The bell rang. we didn't need to talk with our mouth. We had the power of telepathy.

I entered the class. I saw Derick staring at me. When I saw his face, I wanted to punch him at the same time wanted to hug him. He was so adorable.

Our English teacher arrived.

I love English.

The teacher was very interactive. Most of the time we played word games, had activities. They helped me a lot.

Anticipation reached its zenith.

"Hello, students. Today I am going to give you an activity. You have to do it in pairs" She said.

Pairs?... I will ask Meg or peter.

"Anton and Megan," she said. My Meg went!

I don't want Isabelle...please...pretty please.

"Luke and Zafar"

"Isabelle and Derick"I smiled. Both enemies joined.

"Lucy and Peter"I screamed in my heart.

"After school, You have to find new things that I have hid on campus and have to talk about that tomorrow," she asked us to do and started teaching.

Peter my pair. I searched for him. Where is he? He was absent.oh..oh..

I asked the teacher and she said"Sorry dear.....well, you can join Derick. You can also help him"

I better create a clone of Peter.where can I get his hair.

History teacher announced that we are having a test in two days. He was so strict. School ended faster than Usain Bolt. I searched for the two enemies. I saw Derick sitting there eating nachos. I saw Isabelle prying her phone.

She is totally not into this activity.

"Hello, Shall we start,"I said.

Derick saw me and nodded his head. Isabelle didn't even listen to me. Anger mode turned on.

"Derick, Those who aren't interested can go out of this school," I said. He was really confused.

Isabelle got up irritated."You bastards, I didn't want to work with you two idiots at all. You ditch!"

"You bitch" I Shouted controlling my hands from slapping.she didn't hear as she was already out of campus. My stress level increased.

Where is that Fidget spinner?

"Mm...Hello.Derick"

"Hi...Bu...Lucy.I am sorry that day. I didn't mean to. You I what I mean. I was just. You know. I was really sorry. I don't know how that happened. I am sor.." he was nearly out of breath.

"stop..stop...just breathe"I helped along with him.

inhale...exhale...inhale.

"Okay...I am not angry with you anymore. I have forgiven you. Rejoice, God."I smiled.

He hugged me suddenly. I smelled chocolate. I blushed hard.why?

We started searching more or like a treasure hunt. we searched the library.Nothing.Cafeteria Nothing.
Restroom nothing. I searched in the girl's restroom. I know your mind.

Recreation room Nothing. I today only found that room. But Students were never allowed.we were searching the storeroom. we chatted a lot. I became comfortable around him. He was so cute. I wanted to cuddle him.

"Derick...Can I call you Chubby?"

"what..me ...Do I look so stout?" he looked offended.

"no. You are cute...I mean you are not fat at all" He smiled and I was happy when he was happy.

"you can call me chubby."

We were tired of searching. I hate these activities."I have found something." he said.

"It is a ghost....here..here..." what was he saying...

A ghost. I was scared of ghost. Who wouldn't. I turned around. I saw a figure and closed my eyes and screamed.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh"

Boooooo!chapter is finished.

How was it? scared?

Do you think ghosts are real?

As usual request, please

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

Thank you!