FIFTEEN

Lucy's POV

I was sad at the same time happy.
I won't let him hurt again. I thought the selection was finished but it was very surprising to see this. We were seeing the notice board.

"The selection has been rescheduled, Butter. Still I have a chance. "Derick said with great excitement.

"No.. You are not participating Derick. You are already hurt. "Derick has wounded his left leg and a scratch in his right elbow. He fainted on the road due to shock. When I heard that he is in infirmary my mind couldn't progress. I cried a lot. It felt like something happened to me.

"Lucy, you only said I should stand out. "why did I sing the song. He was really into it.

"You can't even stand up. "I chuckled.

"Lu... Let him try. Being quiet is the greatest defeat. "Meg put her hand on my shoulder. Bhoth were eagerly waiting for my answer.

"Okay, you play,but I won't be there. "I walked past them. I didn't have the courage to see him play with that wounded leg.

I prayed nothing should happen to him. I wanted to cheer him up but I could not stand seeing him struggling.

"How did this happen..... I even broke the Son of bitch's leg. Who rescheduled the match?"I didn't expect Jacob would go to this extent of hurting .

"How dare you..? "I went to punch his ugly face. He grabbed my hand. "Oh wait fiesty...you can kiss me but can't punch me. "

"Why are you doing this to him?It is called Cheating. You coward. "he let go of my hands.

"Do you have any proof. It was just an accident. We will meet at the date babe... "

"No.. I won't let that happen. "I was ready to strangle his neck. I will never allow anyone to hurt my chubby rich boy.

Derick's POV

I could barely stand. When I saw that the selection was rescheduled I was happy. Well done Smith. He could have asked the principal to reschedule.

When I didn't want to play she forced me to play. When I wanted to play she was forcing me not to play. She is she...

I went to the field limping.. So bad.. Megan supported me as a sister.

I was missing my butter. The Absence of Lucy felt like my both legs were broken.

The selection was started and the participant was asked to put a goal. There were fit boys ready to smash the field. My confidence started to crack seeing them.

"So... Oh boy,Have you also damaged your brain?You know right you can't win even when you are healthy."I saw Jacob spinning the ball. I knew he was a pro at soccer that doesn't mean he can say anything he likes.

I knew he was the one who sent the boy to hit me. I saw him smirking. I left his face without any damage because I am not like him.

Then he went to hit the ball. As expected he hit a goal. The goal keeper might have frightened seeing his rigid face. Some boys hit the goal some didn't. Girls and boys were cheering but I couldn't find Lucy anywhere.

I went to the field and placed the ball. I didn't have any idea and I was staring at the ball. Everyone started to shout at me.

"Stand out... Chubby... You can do it. "It was the only voice I wanted to hear. It is her... I have to make a revolution... Don't stop keep moving. I thought her singit. In one swift movement I used my one leg to kick the the ball up and I hit the ball with my head. The goal keeper didn't expect me to hit.

It is a goal... I made it.... I have prevented Lucy from dating....yeyyy.

Everyone started to clap and I was overwhelmed with happiness. Lucy came running to me and I ran towards her. We both started to jump.

"We did it Butter.. Thank you. "
"You did it. I am proud of you you Chubby. "I hugged her and I was enjoying the moment fully. I was at Cloud nine.who said this is earth this is heaven.

I felt like angels singing for me. I felt like I am floating in air. I felt like I lost my weight. I knew why..

I have fallen in love forever.

I kissed her forehead. My Pain was gone. I would hold her like this till my death.

In few minutes I received a message, I couldn't believe this. He promised me he wouldn't do it.

"Everyone listen.... How is our new couple looking in the photo? "Jacob had sent everyone the picture of me and Lucy kissing ....dammit.

He showed Lucy the picture and she wasn't showing any emotions. She was staring it.

He went near her and whispered "Your Chubby knows about this picture already.... Do you trust him now? "what did he say now. He took the picture of us. I shouldn't have left him alive.

"Why didn't you tell this to me? Did you know all about this? Did you play with my heart? She cried

"I know about this, but.. "I started to say.

"I believed you. I felt something for you beyond friendship. Now, it's all broken. "she ran away.,left me.

She felt something for me. I am sorry Butter. Now, you have admitted your feelings. It's enough. Wait and see... What I am going to do .I will turn your something to love. I love you...

It's time to pay back brother.

I took my Phone "Hello Smith... "

Revenge time?

Please vote and share and also tell your views.

Thank you!