TWELVE

Derick's POV

"Hey, My name is Xander. How are you."I was scared when he came behind me and shouted.who are you Xander wander? Has everyone gone mad.why was he coming and talking?

"Fine...."I said.

"Thanks, buddy ....you are so benevolent."

Did I also lose my hearing capacity? Was this the effect of being fat? I didn't help anyone.

"Want to become friends...?"That Wander guy asked me.
Where were you these days man?

"We came to know that you are bloody rich...Thanks, man for movie tickets."

Oh, no....when did they come to know I am rich?....serious problem.

"Sorry, I can't be a friend to a person who is after money."I snapped at him and he was getting angry for sure. It was the fact.

"You arrogant rick jerk!"

You can call me anything...I was used to it. I went to the locker.

"So, new found rich boy...Hello, my name is Jacob."I saw the same guy at the party.

"What do you want...want to become friends?"

"No way, Who can become a friend with a tank?" that guy smirked.
I clenched my jaws.

"I am the one who revealed your pretty little secrets. Do you know that?"I knew it.

"You bastard..."

"haha...you can also get angry?" he laughed."You know I can prove easily that I am not rich. One call will eliminate you from this school."I said. Now It was my opportunity to smirk.

"Do you think I don't have a backup plan?" he took his phone and showed Me and Lucy kissing...Dammit.

"I know everything. You have to suffer for stealing my girl."How was he considered as a human being?

"I just stole her heart."I smiled at him.
"Do you want me to tell about this to the whole school. I can tell the school that you are not rich but I will tell about this?" he threatened me.

I have promised Lucy that I won't tell about this. It was okay for the school to know I am rich but not that I am her boyfriend.

"No..don't tell it to anyone."

"Then you have to do what I want."

"What do you want now?"

"I want you to participate in soccer audition?" what was he thinking.

It was selected for the team members for the next high school team. They would give training. They would select the fittest boy. I would not be eligible even to go to the court.

"Why?.."I was surprised to hear that he wanted me to participate.

"It was simple. we want a joker to make the practice interesting. It will bore otherwise."The words he told cut my heart deeply. He laughed again.

They knew that I can't play well. I can't even run for a few metres. They were using my weakness. But I should do this.

"Okay..."My voice was barely audible.

"Come, to the court afternoon." he went to the class.

What should I do? Should I have the Harry Potter's invisible cloak?

___-----------____-------------______
---_____--________---

I went to the court afternoon. I didn't have the guts to see Lucy.

"So you arrived, really you are brave." that xan..wander guy said, along with Jacob and other jocks.

"Where is the selection committee?"
I searched for them. But there was no one.

"They are seeing from there secretly....shall we start?" he smirked and placed the ball for me to kick.

From one kick the committee would find, I am not eligible. Then I could leave. I breathed hard.
I tried to kick. I didn't touch the ball at all I had kicked the air. I fell down. Ouchh.My butt hurts.

"Fool..."

"You dumbass..." All of them laughed at me and also took video. I stood up still placing my hands on my butt. I could leave now, right?. They had their enough fun I think. What the committee would think of me.

"There is no committee or audition at all...Are u an idiot?"Jacob laughed vigorously.

Is today the selection?

"Selection is on Monday only.....We called you today to make fun out of you...We had also a great video to upload on the internet" one jock said. I was on the verge of crying. How could they do this to their own classmate? Own species? I felt so weak.

"They won't select a big ball for the team," Xander said and pushed me hard. I almost fell back on the ground.

One hand saved me from falling. I saw the angel who saved none other than my BUTTER.

"You guys stop....right now..don't you have a heart at all."

"babe...He was just a trash"Jacob came near to her.

"Do you think he can't play. I will prove you wrong...He is going to be selected. wait and see."They are really playing with me right now. I feel like a ball for sure.why would she tell him like that.

"Are making a bet..babe."He smirked.
A bet ....no way.

"If I win, you guys should not tease him ever again and you should delete the video?"

"It won't happen I mean he won't even kick a ball .we are happy to bet. But we will win for sure. After that, you have to come for a date with me. Is it okay...?"Jacob said.

Wait...Lucy I can't let you date him.

Don't accept the bet, please...

"I can't."Thank God. She rejected the bet.

"I can't let you win," she said.

Wait..what...nooo!

"Come to my home at 9."She went away.
Is she calling me to her home at night time at 9.For what?

How was the chapter?

Poor fellow stuck in a bet.

Please vote and give your opinions that would be great. I could correct the mistakes.

Share this book with your friends.

Thank you!

I have to thank my friends RufinaRayar,Gabriellaglorie,Hathija,AngelaVashniM,lemiriya,goldmeena20,AntheaIsaac.