TWENTYFIVE

Lucy's P. O. V

Wow... He is so hot.

I was now on the top of a boy. I had to thank my clumsiness for that. His chocolate cologne emigrated my nose. I had experienced this before. The same smell I used to get from Derick but this guy looked so different but similar. Maybe a doppelganger. I have heard there are seven persons with same face living in this world.

Still he was closing his eyes, well trying to see me. I got up from him before he could see my face. I ran out of there feeling so embarrassed.

I was panting for air when I ran blocks for hours. It was my luck, that he didn't see my face. If Derick became fit and hot he would be like that guy. It was his dream to become hot.

Who knows, maybe he would have achieved his goal.

I have become allergic to boys now a days. My first rule Don't fall in love.

It was getting super late. Instead of finding my class, I bumped that hot boy. My clumsiness always wins. I asked some students to direct me. They were cold and mean.

"YOU are going to study in this school?Be careful lady, you are going to be butchered." one guy gave me an inappropriate answer.

"No asshole, now you are going to be butchered. "

I turned to see a girl with her black hair and flawless caramel skin. She was beautiful even in her tomboyish dress. Her brown skin radiated from other people.
She talked for me. The boy shrugged and moved away rolling his eyes.

"Hi, I'm —"

"Thank you. "I cut her off and started to move gazing the floor.

She helped me out of pity,not more than that. I lost the hope in making friendship again.

"Hey... Go to the second floor third class room. "she shouted making me to stop from moving. I nodded my head with a smile. I might be rude to others, but it was the safest thing to prevent from making friends. My second rule No friendship.

When I believed everyone, they left me. I was now all alone with my bitchy mom. I had no one to share my feelings. No sole to console me.

Dragging myself with the thoughts I reached the class. I entered the class with a damn view of that girl who mocked me. The students were eating me with their disdain looks.

I looked down the floor. The floor was better than them. The teacher asked me to introduce myself. I told about me briefly and my gaze went to the boy who bumped me.

This year is going to be perfect.

Derick's P. O. V

Before I could see her face, she vanished like a bubble. When she was on top of me,I had this weird Deja Vu. I tripped like this before in my middle school.

She really looked like Butter. I was not sure.... It was just my imagination. Damn, I couldn't still take her out of my mind. She might have been enjoying her life now with that Jason guy. She made my life miserable. If I see her again I will make her miserable.

Still the smell of her lingers my nostrils. Unconsciously my heart sky rocketed. Why is that spark coming again?

I should find that girl but the only thing I remember was her glasses. But why should I see her?

I shrugged and started to proceed to my class. I used to sit in the front row in my middle school but I changed everything. Now I was the coolest guy. I was supposed to sit at the back.

What if she is going to study in this class?

Shit, I couldn't control my mind. I could smell her again. I could see the same blonde hair which captivated me once.

"Hey... Derick.. I'm calling you for the nth time. "Peter's voice made me to come out of my dream state.

"What happened to your eyes man?"

"ah... Nothing "I shook my head. My eyes were still irritating. Our teacher arrived and started to teach without any delay. I decided to take a nap. Nothing important will happen during my nap.

I placed the book on the top of my face to get rid of pertaining sunlight. Books are pretty useful sometimes.

While I was taking my nap, I heard some girl's feeble voice which was like lullaby to my ears. I got a peaceful sleep.

"Try hard, Miss Carson"

Carson?

Did I hear right. Did someone mention miss Carson. I got up suddenly from my sleep. I forgot about my book which fell and made loud sound.

"So, Mr. Robertson, Had a good sleep? "

"Ah, yes. "ohh I shouldn't have told that.

"Oh, so you were not listening to my lecture? "

"ye... I mean No. I was listening "

"So what is the answer for this question ?"he showed me some signs in the board that were scribbled to my dislike. Oh, I am in maths class?

"The answer is... Is... 7"I told the answer. I may be a playboy that doesn't mean I should be dumb. I am smart.

Everyone's eyes were on me except one girl. The same girl who bumped me. She was sitting in the front and I was in the last row.

"Not bad, Mr. Robertson. The answer is 7.2531. I appreciate your hard work. "

It was also luck. Maybe, God has sent some Angel today.

"And I want you to help Miss Carson in her studies. She is new to this class "teacher dismissed the class giving the last sentence to me.

I got up from my seat and moved fast to see that girl's face. I was sure something is familiar with that girl. She was already leaving the class.

I jumped some benches, to catch that girl but failed when Rachel interrupted my process of chasing.

"Baby, I am having a party in my house today. You have to come. "

"We will talk about that later."

"No, tell me now or I won't leave you. "she was a total pain in my ass. Her whining made her even more disgusting.

"Okay, I'll come now leave me."it might be my foolish answer and I got a sticky kiss from her as my punishment. I gently pushed her and I chased again. Unfortunately, I missed her.

I couldn't see her face!

What if she is Lucy Carson.

--------------------------

Hello my lovely readers!

We have finished half of the book. Congrats to me... Lol. Thank you for your support guys.

Do you guys love to celebrate ?How do you celebrate?

Voters are blessed.

Please share and support.

Thank you!