TWENTYEIGHT

Derick's P. O. V

Hurting her hurts a lot.

There was no other way. It was the only way to save Lucy from that Rachel bitch. When I heard her planning to drug Lucy. I couldn't stop myself. My anger flared up. The only thing occurred to my mind was to push  her. Instead of pushing her I should have pushed the cup but Rachel would be ready to give another.

I knew Lucy would have misunderstood me. In other way, I didn't know why I helped the cheater.

I followed her to know where was she living but failed to find. I came to know the place where she was asked to deliver pizza. I gave the old lady the money more than she needed.

************

"You shouldn't have done this. "

"It's my wish Seb and she... deserves this. "I masked my real reason. I didn't want to show my concern for her.

"Nothing can change your mind. "

I shook my head and went to my class. Two days have passed since that incident happened. I noticed everybody commenting on her and I didn't like that.

I still have something for her.

The classes were as usual boring. I glanced at Lucy most of the times ignoring Teacher's torture. She still had the buttery hair but I couldn't figure why she was hiding her beauty. Why was she acting? I knew she loves to wear makeup. Perhaps it was her another plan to cheat someone.

You can not become innocent by acting like a nerd Lucy.

Even though she hid her beauty behind her glasses. She was mouth watering. I was secretly happy that she was acting otherwise many boys would be lining up behind her. Urgg Derick,she is not yours anymore. I had to say this again and again to my mind.

"I have given you the list of pairs for doing the project. You have to submit it to me within this week. "Math Teacher's voice boomed through out the class waking me from reverie of thoughts.

"Oh Derick, you have been paired with Lucy Carson. The only one you always lay your eyes on. "Peter said sarcastically but it was true. I have dernly loved the pairing with Lucy.

Here I come BUTTER.

I went to the corridor to see Lucy and her new found friend. The next sight sky rocketed my anger. A BOY was talking with her morever flaunting himself. Derick, you should control that green monster, I said to myself.

I can not control anymore.

When she didn't respond when I called her name, that's it. I pushed her and caged her with my arms. She was still soft and fragile. Her mystery scent played with my sensory buds pushing me to obliviscence.

"Come to our class now."I demanded. I have turned so possessive suddenly.

I have collected all the books related to our project. I had a plan to make her suffer. By that my revenge would end.

She entered into the class thinking beyond what I know. I knew she was getting so nervous.

"Don't overthink. I asked you to come here so you could finish the project for us. "I showed her the pile of books and asked her read all of them. It was so rude of me to ask this but it may end my hatred towards her.

"WHAT!"she frowned with cuteness. Her face was red due to anger nevertheless her beauty increased.

I knew I have the same feeling once I had for her but I kept my face devoid of any emotions. I took my phone surfing nothing. I used this so I could get a glance of Lucy.

She was looking great even in her simple blouse, blue cardigan and pencil jeans.

(Lucy's dress but add glasses to it and her hair in a loose bun)

I couldn't take away my eyes away from her blue eyes. How mesmerising. She started to write something but flinched. Then I noticed her swollen wound. Shit, what have I done, how did she get that wound. I controlled my urge to ask her what happened.

"You cannot escape taking notes by showing your wound. " I told her.

"I know, you didn't need to tell and I don't need you at all. "
She clenched her fingers and again started to write. Ouch, it hurts. My curiosity itched me to know how the wound occurred. She looked so tired. Like North and south pole her upper eyelids attracted the lower. In few minutes, like I thought she dozed off into sleep.

I grabbed the first aid kit. I took her palm cautiously not to wake her up. I removed the old bandage cleaned and applied antiseptic. I bandaged her wound slowly ,I watched some videos to perfect it.

She was still sleeping soundly. I have also noticed some big scratches in her other hand. It made my brain pop out in anger. Who did this and how did it happen. I should figure before it gets late. She stirred a little but didn't wake up.

I took the strands of her hair and placed behind her ear. Tounching her hair itself brought me unexplainable emotions. Her same blonde hair was still so soft and glowy. Her skin was like silk flowing with radiance. Her lips were so edibly delicious.

I remembered our past where I owned her. I had the freedom to kiss her anytime but now everything has changed. Maybe if I had listened to her everything would have been great as Sebastian told.

I placed my face near her head which was now on the table. Her little snores made her even more cute. If she saw her ,me admiring her for more than forty minutes she would think I'm a psycho.

I saw her lips again. Should I kiss her or not. She was so luscious so I ended up kissing her red petals. It was like reviving everything. I missed her terribly. I slowly took mine from her and opened my eyes. The kiss was so good but one bad thing happened I WOKE HER UP. She was staring me... Shocked with her eyes open.

Crap, what should I do now.

**********

Hello my lovelies..

How was this chapter?

You can ask me any questions if you want.

Pls Share and VOTE.

Thank you!