EIGHT

Lucy's POV

I woke up only at 7.I was free from work because, until dad is with me I didn't need to do anything.

I am free from torture for now.

I went to school and I was eagerly waiting for the English teacher to arrive.

Meg and Anton talked about the baseball card that they found in the gym.

"Hey, chubby.....Ready to present?"

He didn't tell me anything. He was stammering.

He was about to tell something, that time teacher called us.

"Come, let's go"I pulled him and went front.

I showed the butterfly circumspectly. I am going to miss you butterfly.

"Well, we found this in the storeroom..."

"wait, Ms.Carson.I didn't hide that anywhere. I think you have taken something." she told.

Wear your glasses properly, teacher.

"It looks like an antique butterfly. It looks so costly. It is not my dear"

Me and chubby found this. How could she?

"Mrs.Walker.Actually.They didn't search at all. I found this book in the library."Isabelle came and gave her fraudulent speech.

You gigantic trash of cockroach......

"She is lying...."I reprimanded.

"If they searched, they would have found. They brought something from their home."

"I didn't expect this from you guys. I expect you two to come to the principal's office after school ends"

"But..." the bell rang.

"Class dismissed" she went away.

This is such a great embarrassment.

"so who is the loser now."Isabelle talked rocketing my anger.

"Derick, you can't even walk.wait..wait...Are you guys dating. Idiot and fatso go well together."Isabelle and her troupe of douche bags talked.

"stop talking nonsense."

"so, you are saying dating him is non-sense" she smirked.

I didn't mean like that. That bastard didn't know how to use their mouth at all. Derick didn't talk anything. He looked hurt.

"Just shut your mouth, Isabelle."Meg pushed Isabelle.

I didn't want to stay there anymore. I went outside crying.

It was more than half an hour I am sitting on this bench. I didn't do anything wrong.

Suddenly a butter paper flew towards me. There in that paper, something was written.

Prove

Who is the idiot, writing like this in butter paper?

I stood and walked towards the corridor. I saw another paper with a beautiful red rose. I opened it and was expecting something.

them

What proves them? I loved the rose anyway.

I went towards the principal's room to explain what I did.

Oh another butter paper.what is this a butter paper day.who is that.

I opened it and I saw the words which really motivated me and I found who is that.

Wrong, Butter.

It was chubby. He only called me Butter.

"So, Are you okay now?"I turned around to see Derick scratching his head.

"Chubby...Thank you for the encouragement"

"No mention"

"Thank you for the rose. I love it"

He gave his best smile. I totally forgot what happened with that bastards. He made me forget all my worries.

We entered the Office. I was not really scared. I didn't commit any mistake.

"Sorry, students. you guys are innocent"principal said apologetically.

Isn't he supposed to support Isabelle?

"How did..."I started to say

"Thank you, sir."Derick pulled me out of the room.

"Leave it, butter," Derick said holding my hands.

I nodded my head.

"What is your plan tonight?"Derick asked me.

"I have to attend a party"

"Oh..."

"so, bye. Once again thank you, chubby."

___---------_----------_---------___

"you are beautiful, sweetheart. I think I have to carry my gun"

"Thank you, dad" I smiled at him

I wore a red dress and light makeup. I let my hair down. Chokers and a silver necklace complimented my dress well.

We went to the car and my mom was wearing her worst version of makeup

"sweety, you are looking beautiful. You have inherited half of my beauty."

"Mom, I cannot become like you. You are the most beautiful women." please strike out beautiful and put cruel.

We reached the gates of the mansion. It was a hundred times bigger than our home.

I was sublimed by the marvellous figure before me.

Many guests arrived at the party. I was introduced to many families.

It is very boring.

I was staring the pictures that are hanging on the wall.

A big family.

I saw two cute girls smiling and a boy......wait.

Is this Derick?

"This is Derick."

I started to search for him. Where is he?

"Hello babe,..."

Oh no, please not be him.

The chapter is finished.

How was it?

Next chapter is going to be great.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you.