TWENTYTHREE

[Three years later]

Derick's P. O. V

"Smith, what happened? "

"No, they are not there. "

"no way, she can't leave me, alone"

"Noooo"

"Nooo"I got up from my nightmare. It was almost three years since she left me. I get this dream every night. Two days, after that night she cheated me I tried to meet her. But, she left me without saying or giving me any information. Where are you now, Lucy?

I decided that day, I should become a boy that no one should mock. So, I decided to become not only lean but hot that all girls should come behind me.

I never after tried to trace her. She wished to leave me. I did as she wished. She betrayed me moreover left me like a stray dog. I was beyond cure.

When I graduated middle school, I transferred to a renounced school in Philadelphia. My parents allowed me to go on. They were my pillars when I was about to fall. I didn't tell them about Lucy leaving me. I just told told them, long distant relationship was not working, so we broke up. My sisters were disappointed with this. My mother was also mad at me.

I checked the time. It was still early morning. I wore my hoodie and sweatpants. I went to the field and kicked the ball several times till I could settle my mind. This became my habit. Whenever, I was stressed practicing was the only reliever.

[ Pietro Boselli as Derick Robertson ]

After, vigorous training I became the team leader of our soccer team

After, vigorous training I became the team leader of our soccer team. We won several tournaments gaining popularity among all age groups. Millions of admirers started to follow me in social media. Especially my fame attracted many girls to my dislike. All this happened because of only one girl, butter.

I hate you butter. I don't know what I will do if I see you again.

These three years have passed like waves. In these waves, I never drowned in love. I had many flings, dated many girls. But, the feeling that I got with Lucy never came again.

I received a message from my phone, making me come to the present world.

Sweety, Good morning. Wear pink colour dress. Don't miss me too much baby. We will meet today. I'll call you.bye baby.

Rachel Willow, my girlfriend. I never intended to be her boyfriend. But, by fate she was the daughter of my dad's business friend. She was sticking to me like a leech.

If she wants to wear pink, she can wear. Why the fuck I have to wear that sick colour.

The soft side that I had once was squeezed out of me. I went to my fully furnished grand apartment. I wore a black shirt and jeans. I took my black jeep and went to pick up Sebastian. About Seb, he was still the same brainy guy but he became a lot cooler than before. My dad also obliged him to transfer with me. He had no other choice but to come with me. He was the president of the science club which also made him famous.

I hope this year will be great.

Lucy's P. O. V

"Please, I want this job desperately. "I was begging an old lady maybe in her early sixties.

My devil mother will kill me.

One week before, we transferred to this town Philadelphia. It was huge unlike other towns I lived before. As a servant to my mother, I went wherever she wanted to go. I didn't get a proper opportunity to live peacefully in a town for  a long time. My mother started to date many men. Now, she wanted this destination to attract a date.

I got transferred to a school full of rich heads. I hid the fact from my mom that I got scholarship. The only thing that I have is the necklace that dad gave me when he left. I didn't yet figure out the reason why he left us. I still had the hope he would return back.

My mom rented a big home, but we couldn't afford it. Still she wanted to show her boyfriend that she is not poor. I didn't have any idea about where the money went when she sold our house.
I reached our apartment on foot.

"You are so sweet. "My mom was saying that to some guy,with little gray hair. He must be my mom's temporary rich boyfriend. He saw me with a confused look.

"Oh, come. Lucy. You are on time. "My mom gave her thousand volt smile.

"Is she your daug..?"

"yes, yes, she is my maid. "The words she told left me shell-shocked. She just called me a maid. How can she say like that about her own daughter? I glared at her with remorse.

"But, she is very young. "he looked at me up and down with his devouring eyes.

"Yes, She was left alone by her own father. I gave her a job and also I am sending her school. Poor girl. "she pouted her mischievous lips.

I decided to not call her mom ever again. I was passive because I have not reached the age to take my own decisions yet. My father might have left me alone, but he was not a evil mother like her.

"Lucy, Can you bring glass of wine for us. "she said pleasingly.

I gave them to drink and I noticed his stare on me. I felt like throwing up everything. My dad was not handsome like him, but my dad was a gentle man. This guy purposely made the glass to fell down and when I was asked to take it,he also bent down placing his hands on my lap. I jerked making a glass piece to search my arm.

I cleaned the floor and flew away to escape from that hell. This all became an habit for that bitch. she would say, I was an Orphan,relative. She never admitted I was her daughter.
It is also good, it will be easy for me to ditch her, one day or the other.

I was given the smallest room in the apartment. Now, that bitch would be with her ugly boyfriend making out. I flipped the necklace that was hanging in my neck. I also attached the butterfly that Derick gave me once.

Derick, my ex boyfriend.

I never slept without his memories. I was still angry at him for not listening to me. He didn't trust me at all. When we sold the house, the bitch also sold the gifts given by Derick. The only thing I was having was the necklace and the butterfly.

I closed my eyes leaving tears to drench my pillows. Holding the necklace was the last thing that I remembered that day.

Hi readers!

What do think about Lucy's situation?

Still want to unite Derick and Lucy?

Please VOTE and SHARE

Thank you!