ELEVEN

Lucy's POV

Maybe I could ask Peter. But He already has a girlfriend.
Luke...He was a gay, the whole school knew that.
I was pacing back and forth. There was only one way.

"Mom..."She was speaking with some old women with a lot of makeup.

"Oh, here my daughter. She knows almost everything in the world. She is versatile. She knows seven languages at this young age."

Me?Really?An expert in lies. Mom, your talent is, putting on airs.

"Her boyfriend is very rich, sophisticated and handsome."She said waving her hands. I am going to break that hands.

"Mom, I don't have a boyfriend," I said loudly. I was ready to face the consequences. She glared at me.

"what...She is just shy to admit it."
She turned my wrist. It hurts like hell. Stop.

"STOP..."It was not me. It was Derick.My saviour.

"Are you bothered, Butter?"He came near me. My mom was baffled.

He grabbed my waist. Not again, that alien feeling.

"I am sorry for leaving you for a moment. And who is this?"

"My mom..." what was he doing.

"Hello, Mrs.Carson.I am her boyfriend." what ...Am I his girlfriend? So, he accepted me for pretending. That hurts but I was happy to hear that he was here for me.

"Lucy. I didn't expect that you will have this poor boy as your boyfriend. He doesn't even wear a party wear. How could.."

"You are standing in my house. So mind your words Mrs.Carson. I won't hesitate to send you out."He said it boldly. He was so caring and protective. Who would want more. For the first time, I felt someone supporting me.

"Oh, sweety...I am happy for you. Sorry, Mr Robertson, I was just concerned about my daughter. I can't stand seeing her loved by a poor boy. You are rich so you can do what you want."Why is she making obvious that she is a gold digger?
He pulled me to the dining room. My dad was missing. Maybe business. I saw all kinds of food from all over the world.

"Oh baby boy, When did this happen? I am happy for you."Came a beautiful lady. she hugged Derick.who is that.

"Mom.." oh, she was Mrs.Robertson, Derick's mother.

"Dear, you are so beautiful."She hugged me instantly. I resisted but hugged her back. I got a motherly warmth from her.

"So...babyboy" She ruffled Derick's hair. Such a great bonding they had.
"Mom, don't call me that."
"Sorry. I forgot your girlfriend is here."I blushed.

"Did you like the Antique butterfly, the rose he gave you?"

What butterfly, he gave me?
I am confused. Can anyone explain to me right now?

Derick's POV

"Mom, stop...Don't"No Lucy didn't know anything about that I gave her.

"You know dear, It is his favourite butterfly. I know you are special"

She is going to get angry.

Lucy stared at me with her blazing fire eyes.

"Excuse me, I want to get some air."She stood up and went outside.
"Also, excuse me.."I followed her.
"Wait...Butter."

"Explain me, Derick, now."

"I.It's ..that"I was stammering like a fool.
"Tell me, Is that butterfly yours?"

"No...It is not mine"

"I knew that. You would never lie. I believe you." she said.

"It is my grandmother's"I was going to be killed, right now.

"Funny...I am angry at you." she snapped her fingers.

"I am sorry, that day I wanted you to sleep in peace. It was not a problem at all. It was settled."

"It is a problem for me. I thought I was doing right. I even fought Isabelle."

"Please, listen. I am truly sorry. It won't happen again."

She started to leave and pulled her and To make her quiet I did it
I kissed her. She was shocked and standing like a statue.

"Well, I am your boyfriend. So act well. I have the rights to give you a gift and I gave you. To protect you, I will go to any extent...Now, you forgive me?"
I was nearly out of breath.inahle...exhale...she taught me.

She nodded her head and she didn't see my eyes. She was taken aback. I used that opportunity to apologise.

"I will forgive you. On one condition, you should never tell I am your girlfriend..sorry...pretend girlfriend, especially in school."

"Oh sure, I am happy to be your boyfriend."

"PRETEND Boyfriend" she emphasized that word pretend. she went inside. I was more than happy.

I will soon make her my real girlfriend.

___-------____------____-------____
---____---___--____--

Today, Was going to be great. I was entering the campus. But everyone was seeing me with amusement. Their way of seeing me ugly was gone.

"He is the guy..."I heard someone whisper.

What happened to them?

How was it?

Please vote, comment and share this book with your friends.

Thank you!