THIRTY

Derick's P. O. V

What should I make her for dinner? I was thinking of doing something delicious for her. I knew she loves eating. Expect studying everything comes to my mind.

I was not in love or anything like that. I was just worried about her health. I couldn't love her again. Right?

My plan of taking revenge backfired. I didn't want to hurt her anymore so I decided to strike that idea. That doesn't mean I'm still in love.

I eagerly got ready and decided to buy some groceries to cook before picking her up.

I took my jeep knowing I had enough time to pick her up

I took my jeep knowing I had enough time to pick her up. I decided to get some sauce and veggies.

Usually maids would buy these things. Today, I wanted to buy on my own hands. I was excited to see her beautiful face. When I grabbed her in my arms few hours ago. It was the best moment of my life after long time.

Before entering the store, I got a call from Rachel. I didn't mind her calls. When it rung for the fourth time I attended it.

"What do you want? "

"Baby, why are you so angry? "

"just shut, and don't call me again Rachel. "

"What happened to you babe. I'm your girlfriend. "

I wanted to punch her mouth now.
I should get rid of her as soon as possible. I pretended to be her boyfriend to make Lucy jealous but it was my mistake.

Rachel is an irritating thorn.

"I am not your boyfriend any—"

"Derick baby, hear this. Lucy has a boyfriend already and she is with him now. Go and see on your own eyes so come to my apartment. We can —"

I cut her call. I couldn't hear that. I shouldn't fell jealous. I reached the restaurant where she is working. I didn't get inside.

I saw Lucy happily talking with her boyfriend. The same guy I saw in school with her. He was not handsome at all in my view.

Pain hit my heart more than many times. She had the right to love anybody then why I was not happy with that.

She didn't really love me. She was only acting to get another boyfriend.

How could I forget the day when she cheated and left me.

I wanted a diversion. I again started my jeep and went to nearby bar. It was not huge but simple with light music.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see her. I was suprised.

"What are you doing here? "

"Hello Derick, it's been many years. You have changed a lot. "Charlie's voice was loud with guilt. The only one Charlie who told me that Lucy was cheating. In middleschool she was  a charmer. She would wear the richest clothes ever but now she was wearing a very simple dress without falshy makeup.