THIRTY FIVE

Derick's POV

Her hair was as always more than beautiful and soft. I was stroking each strand of her hair without waking her up. My heart bubbled seeing her in my T- shirt. Her soft snores were sweeter than muses's song.

"Butter, I really missed you. " I eventually checked her temperature then and now. I remember what happened in hour before.

When I saw her limp body in the ground. I couldn't comprehend the state I was in. I took her in my arms gently. The blood on her hand and made my hand to shiver like anything.

What happened to her? Why did she faint? These were the questions running in my mind.

Before finding answer for any of them I called Amos, our doc to come fast.

"I'm here Butter...I am here. " I carried her to my home. With what knowledge I had I gave her some first aid. My nervousness increased each fraction of second.

I heard my phone ringing. I saw my caller ID's as Rachel but I didn't wait to reject her call.

Why are you late? " I was blaring at him.

" Sorry Mr. Robertson, I was struck in traffic. " He started to check my girl who was lying in my bed.

"She will be alright. I have given an injection to reduce her fever. Ask her to take rest. "

After that her temperature gradually fell down. I grabbed her bandaged hand and rubbed it softly.

Why were you outside all that time? What if something happened to you?

When I get out just to get something she woke up. I was very happy to see her fighting again.

I was beyond rage when she told about her mother. I decided to treat that old lady with snakes and poisons with my style.

When she refused to stay with me, I had my own my to manipulate her. I cooked her the toast, fed her and I was at bliss all the time. I thought I could live like that with her forever.

*******
"Do you think I will let you out?" Seeing her trying to escape really trigged possesiveness. She couldn't go away from me. I caged her futile figure.

"Neha didn't know. She must be sulking now."

I took her hand from evading when she turned. I didn't want to leave her soft hand. I was also careful not to apply so much force.

"I have already told her. You don't need to worry and she is happy with you staying here." I said truimphantly.

She obeyed to me and went inside the door. I hoped she would take rest not trying to escape but damn she is a very hard one to control.  Meanwhile my phone started to ring.

"Listen Rachel, Don't call me ever again. " I blocked her number. She was so annoying.

Soon I got a message from an unknown number. I was shocked to read each letter.

It's impossible.

I immediately took my car key. It was time to meet that Rachel. I hoped before Lucy could get ready I can finish things with Rachel.

********

"But you guys didn't tell me that we are having match today? " I was asking my soccer team members who substituted that Bobby for me.

And that Bobby!

"Sorry man, we tried. You know Rachel's father is powerful. " Garry patted my shoulder.