THIRTY THREE

Lucy's P.O.V

Darkness was the only thing I saw when I tried to open my eyes. Some blurred lamps were visible. I closed and opened my eyes to get a clear view. However, it was dark.

I was lying on a comfortable, fluffy bed. I was not in my dress but wearing someone's loose T-Shirt and that too my favourite red colour.

Where am I?

I turned my head with the possible degree. All I found out was a closed room in a grey and white pattern. No colours? Sure a men's room. Then I got the reminiscence of Derick's Encounter with me.

I got up to notice the bandage in my right hand making me wince due to a sudden movement.

Grabbing the water that was beside the bed, I started to drink. I didn't eat anything after that happened. Someone barged into the room bursting the door open. I almost choked. Thank God! I was still breathing.

"Why are you barging in like that?" I asked the handsome figure standing before me in between series of a cough.

"Are you okay now?" he patted my head as if he was the head doctor in the hospital.

"Why did you come inside without  knocking?" I asked the first question from my list of puzzling questions.

"I heard you wincing in pain. So I was out of choice besides you are in my room right now." He smirked getting the water glass from my hand.

"Then why am I in your room?" I asked him seeing the dark circles under his green orbs.

"Do you remember, You were missing two days back and. suddenly appeared and fainted there. Do you think I would have left you there?" He reminded me of everything that happened to me and I have slept for more than twenty-four hours.

"Well, now I remember everything. Thank you, Derick, I must go now." I searched for the thing I brought with me.

"No way. Tell me what happened."

"I think it's none of your business." I might have been rude to him but how could I forget the guy standing before was also rude.

"Where is my bag?" I asked still searching the room. All of a sudden I was caged by two strong arms.

"Didn't you hear me? You are not going anywhere my Butter." He hummed in my ears. Him calling me butter brought indefinable feelings.

"But, I have...t..to go.? Leave me." I wiggled my body to be released.

" No, Just tell me what happened and you can get your bag." His words were so dark and possessive all of a sudden.

"It is okay. I can manage." He loosened his grip freeing me. I moved fast from him.

"Are you going out only with that flimsy T-Shirt?" I mellowed my head down to see I was only in his shirt.

I went in rewind motion started to utter what exactly happened after my mom pushed me out of my own home at midnight.

Flashback

"Please, Let me go. " I cried and cried.

"Nooooo"

I suddenly got up from the position I was in. I was in the front of my house.

It was just a dream!

I was scared that really someone kidnapped me.

Whew!

It was early morning still the door was locked. The kidnapper who came in my dream was better than my mother.