THIRTEEN

Lucy's POV

"What...Are you going to help that douchebag?"Charlie asked me with so much of disgust. Anger flared inside me.

"Char....He is not a douchebag."He was one of a goody boy. We  should not judge anyone by their physical appearance.

"Luke,told me He was the richest boy in our school. Is that true?"Meg asked.Meg was little bit calm and she was upset maybe ,because of the bet.

"Really..."Charlie shouted with so much of eagerness in her voice.

I nodded my head"Yes,he is the only heir of Robertson's."why did he hide the fact that he is rich?I was really confused.

"Wow....He is handsome. If he put little bit of training,he would be the hottest guy in the planet. I should befriend him."Charlie suddenly changed her statement.Now,only she used mean words against Derick. After knowing he is rich,she suddenly changed.

Now I understand why he hid the fact that he is rich.

Charlie the hypocrite.

"Meg,Do you want me to bet?"I wanted to know her opinion. Rather than my parents I always go for my bestie.

"You are Lucky girl Luc,You will anyhow get a hot boy or a rich boy..."Charlie smirked.

"I didn't ask you Lie.."

"Girls,Stop....It is okay,you should continue with the bet. Derick may win the bet."

"Thank you Meg."

I am going to slay that idiots. I will prove them wrong. I have planned what to do with Derick. He was a nice guy. He will do what I ask for him to do.

—————————
//////////////////////////////
—————————

It was almost 8 at night.I cooked Chicken Alfredo.I did my assignments.

I brushed my teeth and wore my pink dotted pyjamas.It was short but I felt comfortable to sleep in that dress.

I went to sleep and stared the wall thinking about Derick. Screech...Screech...I ignored some weird noises and closed my eyes.

Maybe ...wind... branches...

Again I heard some sound. What if devil wanted me. It would gulp me. It would be good I didn't need to attend history test. I din't need to work for my mom.

Knock...knock....someone knocked the window.

Omg!really a devil.

I got up from the bed...."Aaaaagh...Help..."I heard voices outside the window.

Devil asks me help? Maybe he wants to write history test..it will be direct way to hell.

My whole body was shivering. I opened the window.

"What are you doing here?"I saw Derick clinging to the window.

"Don't speak..help first."
I tried to pull him,he was too heavy.

"What did you eat..?"I couldn't pull him at all.we both were breathing heavily.

"Not much... Seven sandwiches.."Atlast I pulled him into the room and closed the windows.

He showed some signs..what did he want?I frowned

"Icecream ?"He shook his head.

"Homework?"Maybe he was learning sign language.

"Wat..wat.."something was stuck in his throat..

"what do you want..wat?"Then I realised what he was asking.

"Water...I knew it."I gave him immediately.

"what are you doing here?"I really couldn't believe what was going.
Maybe I am dreaming.

"You only called me to come at 9"he said still drinking the water.

"You ..I didn't call you to come at night.Tomorrow is our holiday so, I asked you to come at 9 in the morning."

He choked on water."What..I thought.."he was coughing.
I chuckled at his silliness.

"Why did you come through the window?"It was dangerous to come like that. His face was turned red.

"I..I thought ...nevermind..I will come tomorrow."Derick totally tried to avoid this.I couln't leave him.

"Stop..tell me right now."I grabbed his hand.

"I thought ..you called for the ...boyfriend ..I mean you know.."I blushed hard.

We were silent for few minutes. We both were embarassed. "Beautiful..."

"What?.."I asked.

"I said beautiful. I mean the ..room is beautiful."The room was dark. The night lamp gave us a  minimal amount of light.

I walked and suddenly tripped and fell over him.

Oh God..always happens like this.
It reminded me of our first meeting. My body temparature raised. Alien effect started to work

I was looking into his forest green eyes.so sparkling.

Bang..Bang..Bang..Someone knocked the door.I got up and I was staggering.

"Who is that..?"he asked.
"I don't know...you just hide somewhere.."I pushed him.

"sweetheart..Open the door."It was dad.oh no..

"Coming dad..."Never such a thing happened to me.I couldn't even differentiate what is what.

"Go under the bed"I pushed him under the bed.What...he couldn't go inside.

"I can tell your dad that I am here...No problem Butter."

"He will never hesitate to kill."I was fidgeting.

"He won't kill his own daughter,right?"

"He won't kill me.He will kill you...Now..go inside the cupboard."I locked the door of the cupboard.I went and opened the door.

"Where were you?"my dad asked me.

"I was in the restroom."I lied totally.

"I heard a loud sound from this room,Is everything alright sweetheart?"

"Yes dad...I am fine.I am a bit sleepy. See you tomorrow. Good night."I almost pushed him.

"What is that sound from the cupboard."dad stopped moving and went near the cupboard.

"No dad..it maybe a rat."I distracted him.

"Rat?...Then I should see inside the cupboard."what have I done.Can't that brat be quiet for few minutes.

He opened the door and I closed my eyes.

"Who is this..."My dad asked. Anger was evident in his voice.

I didn't want this to be my last day.God help us.

Derick, poor boy... What is going to happen?

Please vote and share this book.
Thank you!