EIGHTEEN

Lucy's POV

"How Can some butter walk....who is this idiot? "I heard my father shouting at someone. Butter... Wait, it could be Derick.

"Dad..."

He turned his head towards me showing his obvious anger.I forgot my phone to take to my room. "Who is this boy calling in your phone? "

"He is my.. my partner in doing a project. "I didn't lie. He is my partner.

"what is the butter then? "

Wouldn't I get a better idea about butter. "The project we are doing is about butter dad. "idiot.. In which world project was done regarding butter. Sure, my dad would find out.

"Okay, good you have taken a great project. Health is very important. "he gave me the phone. I waited for him to go.

"Hello.. Ya.. Ya.. Mm.uuhh..yep Butter is going well"I was murmuring something checking whether my dad was gone or not through my peripheral vision.

"Chubby, why did you call me at this hour? "

"Butter,You are my girlfriend. Do I have to remind you ?"My cheeks turned pink. I still couldn't believe what happened in the Ferris wheel. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was turned into a stone.

The kiss still lingered my lips. Who wouldn't want such a caring and a cute boy.

"I can see your blushing. "he chuckled making me to blush more. I smiled like an emoji.

"I.. I want you to come to my home. We are having my sister's birthday party. "he said excitedly.

He is asking me out.... to his home.
I would be delighted to meet his family but I am really scared to meet them as his girlfriend. What if..

"Don't be scared. My family really loves you a lot ."

"Okay"It would be really great to meet the twins.

----------

"You are so happy today, Luc. "Megan tapped my shoulder.

I told her everything and she was very happy for me.

"So, what are you going to wear?"she asked me. I was worried what to wear tonight.

"Whatever you wear, you look beautiful Butter.. "I turned immediately to see Derick standing there.

"Chubby.. "I grabbed his hands and made both of us to blush.

I didn't mind everyone staring. What they already know I am his girlfriend.. Right?

We were mostly holding hands together. This feeling which I have got was so good. I didn't want to leave his hands forever.
Without Jacob the school was at peace.

The school was over in a jiffy. I went to home and was wondering what to wear. I saw a white box in my bed. I opened it to see a flowy green dress just like chubby's forest eyes. Who sent this..?

I flipped the box and a note fell down

To my lovely girlfriend. Don't forget to wear this dress just made for you. Expecting you with love. Smith will take you to the mansion. Better be fast Butter.

-C

I was from Chubby. I hugged the dress and went to my dreamland. What would dad say. Would he allow me to go. Anyhow I got Ready and I wore the dress. I applied makeup, I loved to put makeup. I could not lie about that.

"Where are you going? "My dad asked me as I was going to step out of my house.

Should I tell him the truth. No way, he won't allow.. I better keep my mouth shut.

"I am going to my friend's house to do my project. Do you remember the butter project I told you. "

He nodded his head giving me the approval. Thank God...

"But, wait.. Why aren't you wearing your casual clothes? "

"My friend gave this dress to wear. I don't want my friend to be disappointed. "

I rushed to the gate and I saw Smith and I got into the car.

"You look beautiful Miss. Carson. "

"Thank you Smith, just call me Lucy. "

We went to the most beautiful mansion. The whole mansion was decorated in pink and purple. It didn't match the classic building but I knew it's the twin's favourite colours.

"Wow, dear. You look so beautiful. I don't know how my baby boy going to do after seeing you like this. "I turned my head to see Derick's mother. She was looking so beautiful in her black mermaid dress.

"Hello, Mrs. Robertson. Nice to meet you. You are looking gorgeous. "we hugged each other.

"Do I look that old ?Call me Claire. "I shook my head. She was not looking old but how could I call her like that.

"MOM... Don't force my girlfriend. She is available only for me ."Derick gave a kiss in my forehead. He was wearing a suit which suited him well.

"Sure baby boy... I will leave the lovebirds to enjoy the evening. "she ruffled Derick's hair which made him frown. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"You are looking so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off you. "he said grabbing my waist.

I gave same bracelets for Ava and Eva. I believed they would like it. They were excited when they saw that and immediately put that and it also matched their dress.

"Thank you Lucy... You are the best"I gave Ava a kiss in her cheek and Eva also asked for a kiss. I gave her and another pathetic creature showed his cheek.

"No way.. Em.. You can't get a kiss"Ava pushed him.

"Why not she is my girlfriend. "Derick whined.

"But, it's our party. "Eva crossed her arms. I turned to escape.

"No.. No... You are not going to escape from me. "Derick dragged me to the garden.

It was cold outside and I started to shiver. Some warm cloth drapped my shoulder. I saw Derick covering me with his coat. He came too close. Now it became too hot. He leaned closer to give me a kiss. My lips almost touched his sending electric shock to my whole body. Before I could enjoy that someone pulled me to my dislike.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter. "I was pulled away from Derick.

"Dad... Stop... Wait. "he dragged me from there to the car.

How come dad came to know about this party. I didn't tell anyone except Meg.

How was it?

Please vote and share.

Thank you!