NINETEEN

Derick's P. O. V

"Where are you going?... Wait. "I ignored my mother's voice and I went to my room. She left me. Her dad won't approve our love for sure. I am fat.

A lone tear escaped my eyes. This evening was not supposed to end like this. She would never see me again. I know I shouldn't give up but this was the right thing to do.

*******

I was not sure where I was walking because my mind was clouded with her thoughts. She would have come to school but I didn't want to see her face. If I saw  her my body would crave to hug and kiss her.

"..oh sorry "My glasses fell down from dashing someone. I heard their voices giggling.

"Move you muppet"someone pushed me while I was searching my glasses. The usual... I hope the glasses aren't broken.

"Here you go.. By the way man. Awesome galsses. "I heard from a boy placing glasses on my hand. I wore and saw a boy of good height, he was also wearing glasses. But he was so lean like a stick.

"You are Derick Robertson,right. I am so glad to meet you. My name is Sebastian. Those glasses look great on you... Hehe"he was scratching his curly hair obviously don't know how to make a conversation. Trying to befriend me for money.

"Thank you for giving those beautiful glasses. "I moved my legs from that place not wanting to make friends by money.

"Wait, I know your dad well. "he came in front of me.

"well, you know him but he doesn't know you."

"He knows me well. I work for him. "

"What? "I frowned. How could my dad allow a sixteen year old boy to work under him. He might be special.

"I am creating a software for Robertson company. "he whispered not wanting others to sure. Oh a brainy.

"Wow, you are an intelligent boy. But talking with me makes you a stupid boy. "I was a bit harsh with him but he was unaffected by my statement.

"You are sure the son of Mr. Robertson. "he was starting at making me to smile. The same arrogance, I know.

"want to become friends? "he gave his hands to shake. I agreed.

"yep friend but still I am your boss. "we both laughed.

While we were walking I saw her coming towards me. I turned "Derick, why didn't you pick up my calls. "Should I answer her question.Maybe...when I turned again to see her face I was welcomed by her hug.

I am changing my statement. I still love her and I need her.

"Hello princess, my name is Sebastian.. "I gave him a death glare. I didn't want to kill my just now got friend.

"..yey and he is the prince. "he surely understood my glare. She giggled.

"Sebastian, meet my girlfriend Lucy. Lucy, meet my just now got friend. "still I am possessive when it comes to my girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you."Lucy smiled showing her white pearls.

"You guys are a lovely couple....umm well, I leave this lovely couple some privacy. I will see you later. "he left us giving a moment of silence.

"chubby... I didn't know that my dad will come. "

"Lucy.. I think we should stop if your dad don't want me to be your boyfriend. "I barely had the words coming out of my mouth.