THIRT ONE

Lucy's P. O. V

"Are you okay? "his voice was deep. He looked tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked like someone I knew.

"Yes... Sorry and thank you for your concern. "

He bored his eyes into my face with a spark. A connection felt between us. He helped me to stand up and vanished from that area. I looked down to see a photo he left.

I searched for him but no where to be found. I flipped the photo to see a girl wearing a white dress. She was looking so beautiful. Her dark brown hair dancing in air. Her effulgence radiated my heart.

I went to the lobby to get some fresh air. My tears were no more emulging.

"Lucy, What are you doing near lab? "

"Hi Seb, how are you doing? " I brushed my face to remove tear tracks.

"Hey... You are looking sad. What happened? "he placed his hand on my shoulder igniting the welled up tears to flow.

"No.. Nothing. " My hand automatically went to my face to hide

"Don't worry sis. "before he could hug me. "How dare you can make her cry... You bastard. " I couldn't comprehend the sight before me. Sebastian was pushed to floor.

"Neha, Stop. He didn't do anything. "

(Meet our Badass girl Naomi Scott as Neha Sankar)

"Woah fiesty. Are you mad? "

"What, You are calling me MAD. Oh, you think you are smart, my ass. You airhead. " She kept swearing him but Sebastian was nodding his head as if she was praising him.

"So, you are saying I have no brains. If that's the case why don't you come with me and share your so called smartness." Sebastian smirked. Sebastian went near her. Oh no, She is going to take his life. Sebastian has violated her 'Boys border line '

I remember the time she kicked a boy, where it should not be.

"What, You.. You.. " This was the first time Neha was out of words.

Their silly fight has made my worries washed away.

"Guys, I'm okay. Don't worry too much. " I told them. They were relieved but caught by some unrelated thought.

I saw Bobby there with his friends. I wanted to tell him my answer that I couldn't be his girlfriend. This decision might hurt him but it was the right thing to do.

"Ah.. Bobby. "I called him hesitantly.

"Lucy, Hi. How are you? " He left his group of friends and gave his reward smile.

"I wanted to tell that.. I.. I... "

Before I could tell him strong arms wrapped my shoulder in a tight hug. Chocolate bomb blasted my nostrils. It was him. Derick. My heart again bounced only knowing if it's him.

"Where the hell did you go?" He cupped my face like holding a precious stone. I could see his face all day long but this same face humiliated me some instant before.

"Is this your another plan of insulting me? "I pushed him with all my strength. Damn he is hard.

This time I didn't let my tears visible. "Do you think I'm not capable of acting. Well I am going to act and show what I'm capable." I raged at him not minding the audiences. He seemed happy.

"No it's not like that. I care about you and—"

"Why are you concerned about me all of a sudden? "

He came near to me again but was blocked by bobby. "Hey dude, Don't push her." Derick's expressions changed from concern to anger.

"Lucy, I knew he is your boyfriend but it won't be long. " Derick sneered at Bobby. Do I have a boyfriend? When? Is he referring to bobby?

"Really Lucy.. You were trying to say this before. I'm so happy to become your boyfriend. Thanks man, You have helped her to say her answer. " Bobby raised me from the floor in excitement but I was here in great confusion.

Wait, When did I tell that! What is happening here. Bobby isn't my boyfriend.

From my peripheral vision I could sense Derick's shocked face. He misunderstood everything.

"Bobby.. I.. "

"You don't need to tell. So, I'll schedule where we should go first and we should buy couple shirts. " He kept telling things and how could I ruin his happiness.

"Let's get you something. " He made me to skip school. We went to nearby restaurant. He was jubilant the whole day but my thoughts were swerving to Derick's face.

Why should I think about him. I should move on. I should give a chance to bobby.

And there I decided to be his girlfriend.... till I rediscover my feelings.

I finished my work late and went to my house. Suprisingly, My mother was there. She barely came home. I kept my bag in the table hearing her voice behind.

"Why are you late? " The devil folded her arms demandingly. What a way to greet daughter.

"It's none of your business and have you finished dating your boyfriends. " I raised my voice with same fervour.

"You SLUT." She pushed me out of the door.

"Wait, What are you doing? "

"It's your punishment. " with that she locked the door.

"Open the door. Have you gone nuts. " I banged the door. It was pitch dark outside. Fear surfaced me.

My hands turned red due to banging the door. I tried to sneak into the house but failed miserably. I didn't have my phone in my hand otherwise I would have called anyone.

There was no house nearby I should walk miles to even get a view of a building. What to do now!

I sat down wrapping my legs to feel secured. It was freezing to death. If I tried to go anywhere something might happen. I counted the time, each minute felt like hours. Tears never ceased.

Many more minutes went making me feel weak. I couldn't open my eye lids. I saw a dark figure nearing me.

"Hello there... Are you lost? "
I stood up abruptly. I couldn't see his face because of darkness.

"Mom, Let me in. Please, I'm begging you. " I would smash the door if I have something. He was too fast grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me. "I tried to wiggle his hand but he tightened the hold making me to wince in pain. I even punched him almost.

"Such a cute looking doll you are. I'll have you in my place. "

"Please, Let me go. " I cried and cried.

"Nooooo"

************

Hello lovely readers!

Your favourite colour?

Please VoTe.

Thank you!