THIRTY SEVEN

Derick's P. O. V

Did Seb tell her? I was sweeping the room here and there not able to sit. Should I call him?

Clicking sound of the door made me to realise how  nervous I was. I placed my phone and sat on the cushion pretending to be relaxed.

"Didn't sleep visit you Mr. Derick? " I heard her voice brightening my heart.

"Hm... Nope. How was your date? " I asked hoping that she would tell it was a disaster. I nearly killed that Bobby boy in my mind a thousand times. When she wore that tiny dress looking cute like a doll, I couldn't resist myself from stopping her. I was extremely jealous.

I could have perished her date but I held on to patience to earn her trust. I should prove I still love her.

"Um... It was go...great. " Her words sank me to hell. Is he that good? But seeing her eyes proved it wrong.

Soon Lucy... You will say the truth.

"Oh... Did Sebastian call you? " I knew my question was out of  blue and suspicious but I didn't want to think of Lucy's so called great date.

"Yes. " Her face was devoid of emotions. Did she hear the news? I nearly begged Sebastian to tell Lucy, so only she would believe it.

"What did he tell you? "

"He told m... Wait. Why should I tell you that? " She scrunched her face showing her deep frown.

"Ah... "Before I could explain she vanished from my sight.

--------------------

"You are choking my arm bro... "

"Did you tell her or not? " I removed my hand from his arm.

"You nearly killed me. " He showed his acting skills to escape from explaining.

"Sebastian, Tell me otherwise you are going to hell"

"Ah... That is... I didn't tell her."He treaded the words.

"SEB... " His name was screamed by Lucy who came running with happiness.

Oh shit.

" Sebastian... I got the lead role. I got to know it just now. Can you believe it?" She jumped like a cute giraffe forgetting my presence.

I glared at Sebastian. Sebastian should have told Lucy that she got the role because of my help but he didn't tell and I failed to rejuvenate her feelings on me.

"I'm so happy for you Lucy. "I smiled at her. She grinned at me thinking I was not really happy.

"Thank you Derick. Oh, Seb Why did you call me yesterday? "

"Ah... Nothing. "

"I also need an answer. "I punched his back.

"That was... Yes... I made spicy cheese. I called you to tell that."

"Wow. When did you become interested in cooking, scientist?"

"Recently."

"Are you happy, Butter?"

"Oh Very much. Don't be sad that I got the chance. " She turned to go feeling proud.

"One second Miss. Bennett. " She stopped for a moment and turned to face me.

"I forgot to tell the good thing that happened to me. I'm Mr. Darcy. Hope we'll act well. "I kissed the slender palm of hers. Her blue orbs shone in shock.