SIXTEEN

Lucy's POV

"It is going to be fun. "Charlie shouted attracting everyone's attention.Charlie was wearing a short Jeans and sleeveless tank top. Girls were all dressed very well. This was an opportunity to spend time with their boyfriends.

I was wearing a pale Blue Jeans and a blue top.

"It is a very rare thing happening now.... In this school it never happened before. "Meg said playing with her hair.

"Maybe the teachers have started to use their brain. "Charlie chuckled. We were waiting for the bus to arrive. We were all going to the amusement park.

It was really surprising when teachers announced we are going to amusement park. The announcement was sudden.

My eyes wandered for one person. Where is he.. Shut up mind. I have been ignoring him for two days. how could I think about him after he had hurt my heart deeply.

I believed him, trusted him.When I was ready to tell my feelings he broke it.

"Well, Luc I am jealous of your boyfriend"charlie gave Mona Lisa smile. Very mysterious.

"He is not my boyfriend, Lie. "I sullenly told her. I couldn't hold my tears. Really Derick took the photo? Why didn't he tell about this to me?

Coming to Jacob, the pervert, he was suspended for one week and he was banned from playing soccer. He deserved more than that. This news was also surprising to me.

"Let's go.. "Meg pulled me.

He was not still there.. Never mind. I nodded my head and we went to the amusement park.

The park was so awesome

The park was so awesome. There were many people enjoying their rides, eating. All our heads turned to see a black expensive car. Smith came out of the car followed by the person that my heart wanted to see but my mind refused to see.

I turned my head. I hate you... I muttered to myself. The teacher asked us to go in pairs and even before she could finish saying,everyone started to move.

"You will my pair... Butter. "Derick grabbed my arm and pulled me. I couldn't stop. He is so strong.

"I don't want to come with you. "I shouted. He placed his finger on my mouth. He was too close and intimidating.

"So, which flavour do you want?"
Derick asked placing his hand on my waist. We were standing in front of an ice cream parlor. I really wanted to have ice cream but not from him.

"Won't you ask me what I like? "
He asked with his puppy eyes.

"It is not my concern."I told him not even looking at his cute face.

"For me ,It is. I love BUTTER. "he told coming close to my ears. I gave him a quizzical look.

"I mean I love butterscotch. "He said clearing his voice. I bought green apple with cherries. He was so persistent so I bought the ice cream flavour that I hated.

We went to many rides Booster, Bumber cars, Carousel, and I enjoyed a lot but I never admitted that to him.

We had sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, cotton candy and more.
Once in a while he made some jokes. I suppresed my laugh but it came out sometimes.

"what happened to you, are you alright? "I asked Derick. Now only we came from roller coaster.

"Yes, I am fine Butter. Thank you for caring. "he said.

"I don't care for you. "I turned my head. I was not good at lying.

"Hi.. Cute boy. How are you? "Why Was she here. Charlie don't come near Derick. She hugged him and acted as like she knew him for centuries.

"I am fine...? "Derick was sure wondering who is that actor.

"My name is Charlie... You can call me anything you want. "she purred. I felt pain in my heart.

"char.. You are so caring. "He said staring at my eyes. He was pointing me. He was trying to make me jealous. I am jealous? No... Yes.. No.. Yes.. Yes, I am jealous. I hate this feeling.

I was angry at both of them. "Didn't Luc take care of you?I am sorry for your girlfriend. "she smirked. I couldn't stand there anymore. I ran from there. I ran from accepting my feelings. Derick called me but I didn't want to to go back to him.

I was roaming the park. I thought Derick would follow me but he didn't. I was disappointed. Now he got a girlfriend why should he worry about me.

I didn't notice that it was already dark. The park was beautiful with colourful lights. I was seeing a Ferris wheel. It was looking so beautiful. I wondered how it will be in Ferris wheel with boyfriend.

Many couple were going to the ride

Many couple were going to the ride. They are lucky to have a boy who cares and helps when she is in trouble.

I was dragged by a man who was wearing a hoodie. I could not see his face. Before I could shout for help, we were in Ferris wheel. What is happening here... Who is he?

He came very close. The wheel started to spin. "Help, help"I shouted at the top of my voice. No use, the windows were closed.

"Who are you? "I was really scared. It was dark. I couldn't see his face. He caged me with his hands.

Please God, help I am stuck here with a whimsical, gigantic monster.

Is it Jacob ?... No way.

Hello friends....

How was it?

Please VOTE this chapter and please share this story to your friends.