💞SEHA💞

VOTE TO UNLOCK

Neha stood in the counter recollecting her encounter with the brainy bastard. She couldn't reject the fact he made her flutter. She brooded his features... sharp eyes, dusky hair, sunkissed face.

What has gotten into me?

She mumbled to herself. She packed all the emotions and went to check on the customers. She always loved her family restaurant. She didn't mind working there. The aroma of the spices augmented her energy.

"You work here? "

"What are you doing here? "she wondered whether her imagination went too far.

"you are just a worker. I thought you will be working as a fighter in stunt shows? " he followed her to find where she was working. From the day he saw her he was into the charm.

"Haha... "

Bastard!

"Well, I heard that "He internally chuckled seeing her always serious face.

"What do you want? "

"You"

"What? "She did have various thoughts

"I mean a cold coffee that YOU make "

"Mister, Didn't you see it's an Indian restaurant. We don't have cold coffee here. Please see the menu. "She signed pondering why is he here for.

"Oh.... What about any other drink? "He couldn't understand what the menu card showed.

"Ok... I'll bring the special one. "

Sebastian could not control his eyes swinging along with the back of hers. She had the elegant, classy attitude that could draw men near.

"Here "

He took the cup in his hand without taking his eyes from her. The brown beads in her eyes called him.

"Ow... Oh... Ooo "

Neha came near Sebastian's scream. His face was dancing with numerous expressions.

"ah.. Why didn't you tell me it will be hot? "

Sound of laughter echoed the restaurant. He was her white pearls making him to forget his burnt tongue.

She got him cool water and still smiled at how funny he was. She had not laughed before a boy before.

He is definitely something.

"This thing is very good. "

"It's not a thing. It's called Chai"

"Che-a---"

"Here, you have formed a mustache on your face. "She placed the napkin before him.

He regretted for his clumsiness. He never tried to cool before any girl except her.

"No... You still have. "Neha took the napkin in her hand and bent towards his face to wipe his lips. She saw his face very close and forgot to take her silky fingers even after wiping. She slightly traced her fingers to find this new feeling.

Badum... Badum...

Sebastian's heart raced to moon. Her smell reminded him of jasmine and roses. Then he took the decision.

She is born for me.

"Oh... Do you need anything else? "
Neha in a flash took her hand realising  she gazed him for too long.

————————————

"What are you doing? "

"Drinking chaeii "

"How can you drink it for more than two hours? "

"I like to drink for many hours. "Sebastian saw his empty cup and pretended to drink again.

For one week he came and drunk every movement of hers along with the chai. Her features possessed him.

"Hi, Mark. It's been so long man. "Neha went to a customer who was very tall and handsome. Sebastian couldn't control his jealousy.

"Newa, I want you here. "

She ignored him and served Mark. Sebastian could not tolerate this. He wanted her to serve only for him.

He went near her and placed his hands on her waist. Neha shuddered at someone touching her and relaxed when she came to know it was Sebastian. She was used to his stare and touching.

"Mark, I want to borrow my girlfriend for a minute. "

"What the hell are you doing? "

"Nothing, just saving my girl from evil scavengers. "

Neha's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't felt this before and she was out of words for the very first time.

"Um...Lucy told that you can make spicy cheese. "She tried to distract him from the actual conversation.

"ME?... Oh... Oh... I remember. Well I can make anything for you. "He didn't have any idea how these were made.

Sebastian waited for the restaurant to be closed. Waiting for her didn't matter at all for him.

"Sebastian, it's late already. Still you wait here? "Neha was suprised to see him waiting to do her favor.

"No problem. "

"so, what should I do? "

Sebastian could have asked for many things. Throwing all the crazy thoughts. He didn't have any idea on how to make his so called spicy cheese.

"I'm sorry. I lied. I don't know how to make. "

"But, you told me right? Then why did waited for so many hours, why did gave me that... That feeling? " Neha

"Because I LOVE YOU "

They reduced the distance between and removed all the inches that separated them. It was her first kiss and it felt marvellous.

"I love you too, brainy bastard. "

——————————

Hey guys.

Do you love this bonus love story?

Keep shipping SEHA.

Bye 👋