THIRTY TWO

Derick's P.O.V

"Mr.Robertson, Can you stop tapping your feet?" Mr.Nazhim, Chemistry teacher said through his nose. Who cares about boring Chemistry.

I was worried about my chemistry with Lucy. My mind was in total chaos. I was disturbed by the fact of uniting my Butter and that idiot on my own hands. No, I was the idiot here.

I couldn't sleep well at night. Who would, knowing your love was not in your hands. I was inside the class doting on my notebook.

Why hasn't Lucy arrived yet?

My heart drummed against my chest. She could have slept too much I rationalised. I went out even before the class could end.

I took my phone and dialled my brainy friend Sebastian. "Man,  I need Lucy's number immediately."

"Wait, dude...Why are you so tense?"

"Just sent me now!"

I tried her number but all I got was her phone was switched off. Damn, what was she doing? Did his boyfriend really care about her?

While riding my car to Lucy's home I called Sebastian "Call Lucy's friend and ask where Lucy is." I made brief sentences.

"That girl, No way."

"I have to meet her now and she didn't come to school today. So do as I say."

"Okay, I also care about her. I'll call that woman. This may be my last time speaking with you Derick. Won't you ask my last wish and–"

I threw my phone on the seat and concentrated on what I should do next.

*******

"Devil said she doesn't know where Lucy is and she is coming to kill us. Be safe." Sebastian spoke without realising the seriousness.

"What? She is not in the house, not with her friend, is she with that idiot?" The idiot I was referring was that ineligible boyfriend.

"No, She is not with him."

I punched the car with all my force. What to do I also inherited the rage. I am a human.

"Poor thing."Sebastian placed his palm on his mouth faking pity.

" What did you guys do this time? Don't tell me you have kidnapped Lucy somewhere. I'll cook your balls to the dogs!" Lucy's friend shook Sebastian's shirt with rage.

"Just stop Neh...Ah ...what was your name? Yey! I don't know your name. How could you blame us 'unknown name girl'?" Sebastian gripped her wrist that was just on his shirt.

"Oh! Are you desperate to know my name? For your kind information. I'm superwoman and I'm going to destroy the evil you."
Both of their eyes locked in fury.

"No way, Superwoman doesn't have a flat chest like you. So don't lie to me."

They have the worst chemistry in history.

I didn't regret not listening to the chemistry class but their fight was not enjoyable right now.

"You."

"Both of you STOP now!"

They rooted their eyesight towards me. "Good, You both go search for her."

"No," both of them said in unison. I glared at them and they nodded their head.

********

Everywhere I searched for her but nowhere I could see my butter. I couldn't even find her mother.

I ran my hands into my hair due to frustration. She could be somewhere safe. It was midnight and everything looked even darker without her.

I parked the car and placed my forehead on the steering. I saw a girl passing the road with a blonde hair.

Could it be that her? I went to her as fast as I could. "Lucy..." I turned her to me but to my disappointment, she was not the girl I wanted.

"Sorry..." I said to her and she nodded her head. I decided to go to Lucy's home again. She might have returned.

With a speed of a jet, I reached the place. My hope came brightened seeing the home lit with lights.

I reached the door to knock but I heard a male voice.

"Where is the cute girl?"

"Who cares about her? Just let me kiss you." I was sure it was the voice of Lucy's mother but I couldn't believe she is her mother because of the words coming out of her filthy mouth.

"You know we can leave that shit of a girl and we could live in our dream house." I clenched my jaws opening the door abruptly making them shudder.

"Oh, Hello Mr.Robertson. How—"

"Where is Lucy?"

"She is missing from the morning itself. I don't know what to do?"She portrayed her crocodile tears.

" Stop, Tell the truth. What happened to her?" I controlled my rage by suppressing it in my arms.

"I...I don't know. Go away." She started to sob and leaned against the man.

"Why are you interfering in family matters?" That bastard itself was not a family member.

"Don't think you will remain like this always." with that I shut the door sublimating my force into it.

I couldn't give up searching for her. This time I won't leave her. Once I did the for an unforgivable mistake and I have to correct it now.

Please, forgive me Butter.

I didn't care about driving the car to any extent. I will find her. I remembered the song she once sang for me to motivate. I shouldn't become dull.

The streets were as usual solemn. It was dark and the headlight gave me some view.

"Aaaah." a girl appeared without any notification.

Shit, I closed my eyes and my leg reached to apply the break. I opened to see no one. What has happened to the girl? I got out of my car but no one was there in front of the car. Was it my imagination?

"Are you drunk, Derick?" This voice which I desperately wanted to hear. Please be her. I didn't wait for myself to launch towards her. I hugged her tightly drugging myself with her smell.

"Yes, I am drunk by your imagination." I kissed her forehead. Her sweet mouth escaped a gasp.

"What are you doing?" She pushed me actually tried to.

"I should ask that Butter. What are you doing at this hour." I encircled my arms around her petite waist. She has to gain some weight.

"No, I won't...t...tell you. Remove your hands." Her face was like a red tomato.

"You should tell me everything. You can't escape Lucy. I have caught you again." As I was talking, to my shock it happened.

"LUCY..." Her body on the ground.

Blood.Noo...

*******

Hello buddies!

How are you all?

What is your unfulfilled wish?

Please VOte, voTe, VoTe, vOtE.

Thank you.