30. I'm So Happy I Could Kiss You

"Bellamy, what are you doing?"

"I can explain," I say.

"Yes, please explain to me why my boyfriend is telling Clarke he loves her! You thought she was dead anyway!"

"Wait, Echo. It's not as you seem. Bellamy does not love me in that way," Clarke speaks up. "He loves me as if I were his sister, like Octavia."

"Is that true?" Echo asks, betrayal fling in her eyes.

"Yes," the lie spits off my mouth. Truth is, I loved Clarke more than a sister, but I didn't know in what way "more" meant.

It was an awkward silence that followed.

"Clarke!" Monty shouts. I watch as she takes after the sound of his voice. I begin to run, but Echo says, "Wait."

"Yes?" I turn to her.

"Bellamy, I know you've just found out that Clarke was alive after six years of grieving her death, and I know that that's amazing. I hate to admit it, but it makes me jealous. I love you but you seem to love her more, that makes me feel on my toes keeping this relationship from breaking."

I cup her warm face in my hands and give her a quick, passionate kiss.

"I love you, and I'm sorry that I've been spending so much time. I really did miss her, and to find out she's alive?! That's amazing, like you said. I'm sorry if I have been making you seem as if this isn't working out, but I just want to be with Clarke. She's missed six years of our lives, and I've missed six of hers. She has a child now, Echo! That's insane. I just want to become as close to her as we were before I left her down here before Praimfaya."

"Okay. But if I sense anything going on between you two that is more than friendship, don't think I'll hesitate to inquire your beliefs and break apart from you."

"Alright," I tell her.

"I love you Bell."

"I love you too." After the conversation I run in the direction Clarke ran, leaving Echo alone.

"What'd I miss?"

"Bellamy," Clarke stepped closer. "We know how to contact Octavia."

The moment came and I took it. I was too happy I couldn't contain myself. I picked up Clarke and spinner her around. After setting her down and giving her a tight hug, I tell her "Thank you. Thank you so much!! God, I could kiss you right now."

"Don't kiss me," she said. "Kiss Monty, he figured it out."

Just for gags, I walk up to Monty and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, Harper, looks like you've got competition," Murphy speaks up.

"What ever will I do to win my man back?" Harper fake-gasps.

"When will we be able to contact Octavia?" I ask Monty.

"Right now. Madi here," he said gesturing to a very smiley Madi at his side, "found all the tools for me and helped me build the radio. All I had to do was find the right frequency, and I did. Just say when."

I walk over to the radio in Monty's hand.

I press the button that will put my voice on-air.

"Octavia?" I ask.