❤️you're best friends and he gets you pregnant part 8❤️

Calum: You had woken up to see that he had already left for the studio, the note on his side of the bed letting you know of his whereabouts, you chuckled when you saw the part about thanking Luke for making him leave you a message. As you tried to get out of bed, you felt a bit different. "What the heck?" Finally managing to sit up after a small fight with yourself, your feet touched the floor and you lifted your shirt slightly and gasped at the sight. "This wasn't here last night." you say to the empty room as your fingers ghost over your now slightly there bump. "There's a baby in here, let's call your daddy." Reaching for your phone and dialing Calum's, he answered two rings in. "You okay? Get me letter?" Giggling you rest back on the bed. "Yeah i got the letter Calum, thank Luke for me will you? Also, i just wanted to let you know a cute little fact really quick." "What?" "I've got a baby bump now, Calum, this is a real baby bump."

Luke: You threw your shirt behind you and Luke sputtered a few sounds as he removed the shirt from his face. "What are you doing?" "None of my shirts fit me, i don't get it." "Um, i am going to sound like an ass here, but have you looked at your stomach today and possibly your boobs?" "What about them... oh my freaking god!" you shout. "How could you not see your belly putting shirts on?" he asked baffled and your head raddled. "I don't know, Luke, i guess i just didn't think and went on with my everyday thing and this is a belly that wasn't there yesterday Luke!" He grinned. "Wear one of my shirts today, we can go shopping to get you new ones, but, can we just sit for a minute and enjoy the fact that our baby is now letting everyone know of it's presence?" Letting Luke wrap his arms around you, his hands resting on your bump, you laughed. "We can take as much time as we need, your shirts are much more comfortable anyways."

Ashton: "What is she doing?" Calum asked and Ashton looked over to where you laid on the floor, your legs propped up onto the couch, your shirt lifted so your tiny baby bump was in clear view of everyone. "She keeps trying to look at the belly at different angles." "Why? It's there, isn't that enough?" Ashton laughed, writing down a few more notes on a piece of paper before stealing another glance in your direction. "She's just enjoying finally having the belly. She's been wanting it for a while." "Normally girls hate getting big for pregnancies." "Not, (YN)," Ashton shook his head. "She's embracing it. She's more excited for the baby to be here now so she can prove to everyone that unlike her parents, she can be the best parent she can be and she won't leave her child behind like hers did."

Michael: It had been three weeks since you told Michael you'd give him a chance and now you were living with him as well since your parents didn't like him and he didn't want to have you and the baby living away from him if you guys were going to try and work this out as a couple. You now had a baby bump in which you and Michael kept laughing over like a couple of little kids. "Does this mean we get to find out the sex of the baby soon?" "Well, i'm 4 months now, doctor said they could try and find out now, so i guess so." "Well," he placed his hands on your belly and kissed it. "In two days, your next appointment, we'll hopefully find out the sex of this baby and finally be able to talk to our son or daughter instead of your baby bump with a blank stare on my face." You laughed. "That's not a blank stare that's a stare of awe, Michael, i know, i see it when you look at me."