New Life

No ones POV:

The next day comes Nikki calls back the woman from the foster home. Her and John get the first flight out to New Jersey. The two of them sit in the airport excited and a little bit nervous as they wait for their flight to board.

N= Nikki J= John

N) Did you call WWE to tell them we will be out for a few days?

J) Yes they said it is fine and they wish us the best of luck.

Nikki's POV: I'm still in shock that he said yes and that we are actually going. I hope the kids like me and John and I will be a good mother.

J) Nicole how old are the kids?

N) the oldest is 15 her name is Olivia then there is a little boy Johnny he is 6, and the third is Annabella she is 2 weeks old.

J) You never told me we were adopting an infant. She will never understand and she will need a lot of care. Who do you think is taking care of the children when we are on the road for days on end?

N) I promise you everything will work out I was going to ask my mom if she would like to watch them when we were gone or even Brie. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

Johns POV: I can't believe we are going to have an infant. I don't want to miss the important events in my children's lives but I'm sure everything will work out.

Loud speaker comes on "Flight 287 to New Jersey now boarding."

N) You ready?

J) Lets go meet our new kids.

No ones POV: The lovely couple board their flight get situated and prepare for a long flight to New Jersey. John never let go of Nikki's hand through the whole flight. The plane lands and the two exit the plane find there bags and get into the rental car and head to the hotel to unwind before they head to the foster home. Will John melt when he meets the kids or will he be to nervous to even go?