Here We Go

John POV: I love how understanding Steph is. I'm so happy my mom and dad and brothers were able to fly out to California to meet my kids. And all our WWE friends I'm so excited to tell Nikki!

No ones POV: The new family pack up their hotel room and head to the airport to head back to California. John keeps the news that they are able to have their WWE friends at the party to himself for now. The plane ride went great no problems occurred with the younger ones. The Cena/Garcia family gets to the car service and heads to Nikki and Johns San Diego home.

J) What do u think of California you think you can see yourselves living here?

Jj) Whoa that is a big beach can we go play in the sand, and make a sand castle, and fly kites?

J) Maybe another day buddy it's a little late you have to get to bed.

Jj) Alright! You promise?

J) I pinky promise!

Jj) Ok!

N) Liv you ok?

Olivia's POV: I have never been this far away from New Jersey before or been away from my family for this long my whole life. But they are no longer my family I have a new family and new life. I mean come on who gets to say their parents are John Cena and Nikki Bella?

O) Ya I'm good it's just an adjustment.

N) If you need anything let us know.

No ones POV: They arrive at Nikki and Johns beach home. The kids are in shock that this is their home. Only a few blocks from the beach and amazing views out of pretty much every window. The kids can't wait to pick out their rooms. The only thing is John still hasn't told Nikki or the kids that they are going to a big party with all of their family and friends and John plans on keeping it a surprise for as long as possible.

N) All three kids are in bed asleep they look so cute and peaceful when they sleep!

J) Aw that's cute. So you know how I said I was going to talk to Steph.

N) Yes. What did she say.

J) You are going to be shocked. She actually said that it would be ok. As long as they all get the first flight to the stadium in time for Raw.

N) Oh perfect. So we will have to tell the kids tomorrow right?

J) I thought we would surprise them. We tell Live to get dressed up for dinner but a very fancy dinner and have the rest of the kids already dressed. And I would be at the venue waiting for you guys with our family and friends. But we can't mention anything about the surprise party.

N) Does everyone know that it is a surprise?

J) I told everyone to not make a peep.

N) Perfect I can't wait to see the look on the kids faces when they enter into the room and see everyone.

J) Me too!

No ones POV: The two give each other a kiss and say good night. John and Nikki can't wait for the reaction the kids have when they get the surprise of meeting their new family.