So Long For Now

No ones POV: John and Nikki spend their last few days they have off from work with the kids. Nikki spent her mornings making breakfast for her family. John spent as much time playing with the kids and cuddling with them. Then the night came when Nikki and John had to leave to go and film for Friday Night Smackdown. Nikki's mom had come that day to spend the day and see how the kids schedule was everyday.

MK) Kids can you come to the living room.

J) Mrs. Colace thank you so much for taking care of the kids while me and Nicole are on the road.

MK) No problem John anything for my grandchildren and you guys.

J) You ok?

(Nikki walks over with tears forming in her eyes)

N) Ya. It's just a little hard to say good bye to them but I know we will be home in a few days buts still hard to be away from them.

J) I understand I'm having some trouble with it as well.

(Olivia is holding Annabella and holding Johnny's hand as they walk into the living room. Olivia hands Nikki the sleeping infant.)

N) This will be the hardest not holding my little ladybug for hours. (Nikki kisses Annabella's forehead as John hugs Nikki)

J) Let me have my little princess I want to give her one last kiss. (John kisses Annabella and gives her to Nikki's mom.) Now where is my little man?

Jj) Right here daddy!

J) Come here bud I want to tell you something. I want you to be strong while I'm gone ok. You protect your sisters and grandma and make sure nothing happens to them. Ok buddy I will be home in a few days. (Johnny nods his head and gives John a big hug he also runs over to Nikki and gives her a hug and a big kiss)

J) And last but not least my gorgeous Olivia. (Olivia walks over to John in tears) Please don't cry Liv. ember what I told Johnny you have to be strong we will back in a few days I promise. The day me and mom get home I will spend all day with you and Johnny.

O) O..o..ok (Olivia says still sobbing as John gives her a hug and kisses her on the top of her head.)

N) Come here angel. I love you three kids so much. This has to be the hardest thing I have ever done.

No ones POV: Nikki holds Olivia in her arms for a few seconds and gives her a kiss on the cheek. John gets their bags and brings them out to the car. They come back in for one last hug and kiss. But before they leave Johnny has one last thing to say.

Jj) This isn't good bye. It's just so long...for now. And daddy I won't let you down.(John was moved to tears hearing Johnny's sweet little voice say those powerful words.)

No ones POV: The couple blow a kiss to their three beautiful children as they shut the door and leave for their flight.

*********** SUPER IMPORTANT I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!!! IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE COMMENT NENA**********