Drama is Raw Part 2

No ones POV: John just stood there for a few minutes not knowing whether to yell at her or stay come. Olivia and Jake got up off the couch fixed themselves up and stood there waiting to hear what John had to say. Then he finally spoke.

J) Olivia let's go you need to get ready and so do I. We will talk about this later. Jake I will be telling your uncle what went on.

Ja) I'm sorry sir I let you down.

J) I appreciate that but right now isn't the time. Olivia come on.

O) Bye Jake I will see you later. (John and Olivia start to walk away from the room and begin to walk near hair and make up. When Olivia begins to speak to John.) Dad I'm sorry I lost track of time and things got heated and lead one thing to another and...

J) Olivia I don't want to hear it now. I trusted you two and you let me down. I'm telling your mother what happened when we get to her and we are going to talk about this later. For now just drop it.

O) Bu dad I'm...

J) OLIVIA! I said drop it.

O) Ok. (The two were approaching the hair and make up table when Nikki is walking towards them and she doesn't look happy.)

N) Olivia where have you been. You said you were going to be back her at 6:30. It's almost 7 we need you done and ready by 8.

O) I'm sorry me and Jake lost track of time but I'm here now but I'm sorry.

J) Nicole I need to talk to you. And this can't wait.

N) Ok but we have to make it quick I have to get ready. Johnny's with Steph walking around he is going to meet you at gorilla since you guys are first.

J) Ok come on. Olivia don't go any where. (John and Nikki walk off to a hallway. John tells Nikki what he saw when he opened the door and she was shocked.)

N) I can't believe it. I mean in a way I'm not surprised but they just met each other.

J) I was so mad I held it back but why are you not surprised?

N) John like I told you Olivia has my personality she is just like her mom. You know how I am so it doesn't surprise me that she did what she did.

J) I just can't believe Olivia this sweet little girl did this.

N) John you have to realize she's not a little girl. She is becoming a young women and I know that's hard for you to face but that's life.

J) I know it's just I want to protect her from the world. When I look at Annabella I know I still have her whole life to protect her and keep her safe. (As John kisses little Annabella's forehead while Nikki is holding her.) But me and Liv just have this special bond.

N) Awww baby you will always protect her and the rest of our kids. But if we don't let her go and live her own life she will never learn. And trust me Liv is a daddy's girl she will always want you to protect her. Just don't be so hard on yourself. But we do have to punish her.

J) I know it's just I haven't felt this way before so it's new to me. But yes we do need to punish her but nothing crazy maybe just her electronics.

N) Yeah that's it she didn't really do anything bad. Alright I have to go get ready and so do you.

J) Ok love you don't forget to watch Johnny and me.

N) I won't love you too.

No ones POV: John and Nikki give each other a kiss. John kisses Annabella and walks to the locker room. Nikki gets back to Liv. But Liv just stays quite. Once Liv is done with hair and make up she gets dressed in light washed ripped jeans and her moms me shirt with red heels. Once Liv is dressed her and Nikki and Annabella walk over to find Stephanie. What does Steph have in store for Johnny tonight and what will happen with Olivia and Steph in this crazy storyline she has with Nikki and Brie?