What Went Wrong

No ones POV: A few weeks went by and Nikki finally realized that her and John were going to become husband and wife. Her and John were home for the weekend and were just relaxing with the kids. Liv, Annabella, and John were downstairs while Nikki was upstairs with Johnny getting him dressed.

J) So how have you and Jake been Liv?

O) Alright. I mean we kind of had a disagreement but I just don't want to lose him he makes me feel special.

J) I hope everything works out. Ever since you two started dated you have had this big radiant smile that never leaves your face. But when you look at him you just look so happy and you know how it makes me when you are upset so I just really hope it works for you.

O) Thanks daddy so do I. Right Bella you miss Jake right, right! (Annabella giggles and laughs and grabs Olivia's face.) Ouch Bell don't do that hahah.

N) Hey Liv can you bring Bella up she needs to go down for a nap.

O) Yeah sure! I will be right back daddy.

J) Ok. (Liv gets off the couch and her phones gets up. For some reason got up and looked at it and read the message on the phone. The message read.)

~ From Will- Hey boo how have you been I miss you so much!! ~

John's POV: What the fuck? Who is this Liv has never even mentioned a kid named Will before. I need to ask her about this. Maybe it's somebody from Jersey? I don't know but her she comes and thank god Nicole is here too great.

J) Hey Liv I have quick question for you.

O) Sure daddy what is it?

J) Who is Will?

O) Will is my friend.

J) Is he from school or from back in New Jersey?

O) Neither. Will is someone I met on twitter 2 and a half years. He has made a huge impact on my life he has always been there for me and understands me. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be today. Plus we have so much in common.

J) What your telling me you met him on social media and just trusted him and believed everything he said. Liv do yo know how unsafe that is?

O) Dad it's not that way I know for a fact that Will is not a fake person I swear. His family lived in New York before they moved.

N) Liv you might think that but people have ways of tricking you and I just don't want you two to plan to meet each other and then something happens to you.

O) Do you guys not trust me?

J) It's not that we don't trust you we just don't trust the other crazy people in the world.

O) But you are not listening to me Will is not like that. (And then it hit Olivia why was John looking at her phone.) And another thing why were you looking at my phone?

J) You have never met him you don't know that. And I have every right to look at your phone. I'm the adult your the child.

O) I do. And my phone is mine I don't touch yours. I have private stuff on there and I respect your privacy shouldn't you respect mine?

J) Yes but...

O) But nothing you broke our trust. I HATE YOU!

J) IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN LEAVE! (Liv just looks at John and begins to cry and runs upstairs and slams her door.)

N) JOHN IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?

J) What did I just do? I need to talk to her.

N) Not know I'm going to go up and calm her down you should go somewhere to clear your head and think things through.