Lets Tell

No ones POV: Its been a month now and Nikki is finally starting to show more and more. Along with the fact that she has been out from wrestling for 6 months and people are starting to question what happened to her. So at Raw Stephanie pulled her aside to tell her the plan on revealing the news to the WWE Universe.

S) I can't believe how much you are showing now.

N) I know it's crazy. Annabella still doesn't understand but Johnny can't wait. She has been so clingy and only wants me I'm surprised she even let me come and talk to you.

S) That's good that he is excited. But with Belle she knows something's up so she wants all the attention.

N) I just hope she is good with the baby when he comes.

S) She will get used to it. But the reason I called you over was to discuss the reveal.

N) Yes, I can't wait. So is it going to be just me or John as well?

S) We thought we would have you, John, and the kids out there. If that's good with you?

N) That's perfect. When are we on just so I know when to get the kids ready.

S) Near the need right before the main event.

N) Great see you later.

S) See ya. (Nikki walks back to catering where she finds Brie with the kids, John, and Randy.)

N) Was she good while I was gone?

R) She cried while you were walking away. But then I took her out near the ring to look at all the lights, then she was fine.

N) Thanks! Gosh she has been so moody and clingy I don't know what to do once the baby comes. (Annabella then reached out for Nikki to hold her.)

A) Mama. (She said in a whinny voice.)

N) See what I mean. Steph said she will be fine, she also said she know that something is up.

B) It will be ok. So what did Steph want to talk to you about?

N) About telling the WWE Universe about my pregnancy. Oh and John you and the kids are coming out with me.

J) Ok how has little Blake been? (He said while rubbing her stomach and kissing it.)

N) Good kicking like crazy and very hungry.

O) You want me to go get you something to eat?

N) Do you mind?

O) No it's fine, Johnny you want to come with me?

N) Thanks sweetie.

Jj) Yeah sure.

B) I still can't believe that you are having a baby and that you will be a mother of four!

N) It still hasn't hit me yet. I still have to get another crib and all new clothes since all Belles clothes won't be helpful.

B) That just means one thing. BABY SHOWER!

N) I don't know I mean I have most of the essentials just clothes and a crib.

B) Yes but your gonna need a double stroller for Belle and Blake.

N) True, I will think about it. But can I eat first hahahah.

O) Here you go everything you love!

N) Thanks Liv.

O) Anytime!

R) So Liv, how have you and Jake been? Before you guys know it you will be having your own baby.

O) We are great, and not for a while.

J) You better not come home pregnant unless you are married.

O) I swear. Thanks uncle Randy now he's paranoid.

R) John I was kidding you know Liv would never do that.

J) Ok god man do scare me like that.

R) I better get going, I still have to get ready for my match see you guys later.

Jj) Bye uncle Randy.

N) We better get going as well. You want to take Johnny while me and Liv go to make up? And Brie do you mind watching Annabella?

J) Sure.

B) No problem. Is she going to throw a fit though?

N) Probably, here Belle go with aunt Brie mommy will be right back.

A) No mama... Mama (Belle said while sobbing and reaching for Nikki.)

B) Just go it will be ok.

No ones POV: Liv and Nikki go to make up and Nikki. Once she is done she finds John and Johnny. Once she caught up with them she found Brie and got Annabella. Once they were all together it was time for their segment. Nikki, John, and the kids walk down the ramp and make their way to the ring.

N) I know, I know you all have been wondering where has Nikki Bella been for 6 months? Well as you can see I brought my whole family out here to tell you.

J) First big thing that happened was I purposes to Nikki which you all know. But 6 months ago we found out the best news of our life. (John said while rubbing Nikki's stomach. The crowd went wild they knew once they saw him doing that.) If you don't understand what I'm saying. Well, Nikki, myself, and our children are expecting another baby. It's a little boy, and his name is Blake.

N) I can't wait to be a mother to another little boy and especially giving my children another sibling. Thank you all for supporting myself my future husband and none other than my children. Liv do you have something to say to the fans?

O) Yes I do mom. Thank you all for standing by me and having faith in me. And to the haters well, keep on hating because this is why I am still standing tall. Hopefully one day I will become the divas champion just like my mom and aunt. I love you all good night and god bless.

No ones POV: They all wave and greet fans outside the ring. Once they get backstage they say their good byes and head back home in San Diego.