Oppurtunity Part 2

Nikki's POV: Liv is going to be so happy to hear about what I have for her tonight I hope she loves it I better tell John before she wakes up! (Nikki wakes up John with a big kiss on the lips)

J) Well good morning to you too! Is Olivia up yet?

N) No and before she does I have to tell you something I have a huge surprise for her tonight at the event.

J) What is it?

N) I called Steph and I told her all about what happened with Liv and how she was in the hospital and about her past before we adopted her and I had a great idea. If you haven't noticed she hasn't had that big smile she always has. So I thought maybe tonight at the event she could walk me out to my match and since your match is before mine you could tell the WWE fans that Liv is here tonight. And as soon as I told Steph she loved it she can't wait to meet her.

J) Wow now that you say it Liv really hasn't been herself lately. That's a great idea Nicole she is going to love it and I can't wait to tell the WWE universe about her I hope they don't boo her but she's strong she can take it. So you want to wake her up and tell her?

N) Let's wake her up but we will wait and tell her when we get to the arena I want Steph to be there when we tell her if that's ok with you?

J) Fine with me! Look at how peaceful she looks sleeping! Ahh what the heck lets get in her bed and hug her that always wakes her up!(Nikki and John hop in bed with Liv and as soon as they wrap their arms around her she automatically wakes up.)

N) Good morning angle did you sleep good?

O) Yeah I slept great did you guys have a good nights sleep? (John and Nikki say in unison Yes.) Thats good!

J) You excited for tonight? You are going to have the best time everyone is so excited to have you there tonight Stephanie McMahon can't wait to meet you!

O) Excited isn't even the word to describe how I'm feeling right now! Really I can't wait to meet her and the rest of the superstars! When do we have to leave to get to the arena?

J) I would say we get dressed and head down to the hotels restaurant and eat breakfast and then head over if that's ok with you ladies?

N) Fine with me! Liv you ok with that?

O) Sounds great lets get ready!

*** THEY ALL GET READY EAT BREAKFAST AND THEN HEAD TO THE ARENA. AT THE ARENA ***

J) I will see you ladies in a little while! Nicole text me when you and Liv go and meet Steph. I have to go I love you guys!

O) Love you too daddy!

N) So Liv this is the Divas locker room what do you think?

O) Wow this is awesome where is everyone?

N) Not sure let's head over to catering that's where everyone usually is! (They see all the divas as soon s they get to catering and they all are happy to see Olivia) Hey girlies how's everyone doing this morning?

NAT) Good morning Nikki doing great! Liv how are you mom told me what happen to you it's so good to see you! Are you excited for tonight?

O) It's so good to see you Nattie and I'm doing good yeah it was scary I never want that to happen ever again. And yeah I'm so excited for tonight!

NAT) That's good!

N) Have you girls seen Steph she really wants to meet Liv I don't want to bother her and call her since I know how busy she is and all?

A) Yeah I just saw her I think she said she was heading to her office.

N) Thanks Ari! Alrighty then I will see you girls later have fun! Liv text daddy and tell him to meet us outside Stephs office!

O) Already on it mom!

*** A FEW MINUTES LATER THEY ARE ALL AT STEPHANIE'S OFFICE. JOHN KNOCKS ON THE DOOR. ***

S) Come in!

J) Hey Steph! Me and Nikki wanted you to meet someone!

O) Hi Stephanie I'm Olivia it's so nice to meet you!

S) Oh my god she is absolutely gorgeous! It's so nice to meet you too sweetie! Are you excited for tonight?

O) I can't wait I love watching my mom and dad on TV but getting to see them live is unbelievable!

N) So Liv I told Stephanie about everything that happened to you and we had a great idea. Steph would you like to tell her?

S) It would be my pleasure! Your mom and I came up with the idea that you could walk her out to her match and your dad would let the WWE universe know that you will be here tonight since he will be appearing before your moms match how does that sound?

O) Are you serious? This sounds amazing I can't wait thank you so much I can't believe this is happening!

S) Your welcome sweetie! And that's not all once you walk your mom out you will be doing some commentary if that's ok with you?

O) That's perfectly fine with me! Oh my god I can't stop smiling this is amazing thank you so much mom and dad!

J) Anything for my little girl! Thanks again Steph!

S) Any time John you have an amazing daughter I wish I could meet the other two hopefully soon!

J) Of course you will Steph! Alright you better get ready for tonight Liv!

N) Thanks again Steph I'm so happy to see her smile again I missed her big beautiful smile it's been awhile!

S) No problem Nicole she deserves it she had amazing parents! Have fun tonight sweetie and if you want you can hang out with me before you go out with your mom if u want?

O) Yeah sure that sounds great thank you so much for this opportunity!

S) Anything to bring a smile to your face! Here's my number just call me when you are done in make up and I will find you!

O) Ok see you later!

No ones POV: John, Nikki, and Liv all leave Stephanie's office and get ready for tonight's event. When Liv is done with hair and make up she puts on a Bodycon red sparkly dress and a pair of black heels. She calls Steph and they spend some time together and wait for the event to start what will John say to the WWE universe?