Drama is Raw

No ones POV: John is the first to wake up. He hears Annabella's sweet little cry. He picks her up so she doesn't wake up Nikki allowing her to sleep a little longer and takes her I the kitchen to get her morning bottle. He sits down in the small living room of the hotel and begins talking to her.

J) I can't believe it has been a month since I brought you and your brother and sister in to my life. I still can't believe how big you have gotten since we brought you home I remember you were this little peanut that I was so afraid to drop and crush. But once mommy told me I would be fine and I wouldn't hurt you it felt so natural and I wasn't nervous. When I see your mom hold you I just melt inside and seeing her love you and your siblings makes me so happy. Now I have the perfect family I always wanted. But there is just one last piece to the puzzle. (John heard a noise and looked to see it was Nikki.)

N) Good morning my love! (Nikki walked up to John sitting on the couch feeding Annabella and sat next to him and gave him a kiss.)

I see you are up early how's mommy's little ladybug today!

J) Good morning and she's great we were just talking and she told me that she can't wait for Raw tonight.

N) Oh she did! Your excited for Raw Bell you are. (All of a sudden Annabella started to smile and giggle.) Oh my god!

J) What is something wrong?

N) That's the first time she smiled and laughed! (Nikki said while she was crying wiping away tears.)

J) Oh Nicole that's great that we were the first to see it and I thought something was wrong. (John said while comforting Nikki.)

N) No she's fine. I just love being a mom and getting to see her and the rest of the kids grow up and love them unconditionally. I'm so happy and finally feel complete we have the perfect family.

J) We truly do it still doesn't feel real that we have three children. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

N) I know and neither would I. (The two lean in for a kiss.)

No ones POV: The two were interrupted by Annabella's little giggle. Nikki then takes Annabella and gets her dressed. John decided it was time to wake up Olivia and Johnny. Once they woke up they got ready and then headed to the arena.

*** AT THE ARENA JOHN BUMPES INTO RANDY AND A YOUNG BOY SO HE WANTED ASK RANDY WHO IT WAS. ***

J) Hey Randy who's this young man you have with you.

R) Hey John. John this is my nephew Jake he's going to come on the road with me for a few days. Jake and Olivia are the same age I think.

Ja) I'm 15 I'm turning 16 in October.

J) Yeah Liv will be 16 the end of August so you guys are close in age. Here she comes!

O) Uncle Randy how are you?

R) I'm good gosh I can't get over how much you look like your mom. Oh Liv I completely forgot, this is my nephew Jake you two are the same age. (Olivia was freaking out on the inside.)

Olivia's POV: All I can say is wow. Jake is really cute and damn is he all ready jacked. Ughhh look at me I probably look like and idiot staring at him but the crystal clear blue eyes are so dreamy I can't take it.

O) Really that's great maybe we can hang out before the show starts if that is ok with you dad and Uncle Randy?

J) Its fine with me. And I bet it's fine with mom as long as you are ready in time to walk mom and Aunt Brie out for their match.

O) Yeah for sure. So is it ok with you Uncle Randy?

R) Yeah I'm cool with it. Sound good Jake?

Ja) Sounds like a plan. I will take good care of her Mr. Cena. (Olivia screamed a little on the inside hearing him say he will take good care of her what a gentleman.)

J) Jake you don't need to call me Mr. Cena you can call me John and thank you Jake now you two have fun remember be back in time to get ready.

O) I will I promise love you. (Olivia stands on her tippy toes to give John a kiss and hug.)

J) Love you now you two go. (The two walk off.)

R) John you are so blind.

J) What do you mean?

R) Ate you serious. Liv has a huge crush on Jake. You can so see it she was staring at him and biting her lip she likes him John you have a boy crazy girl on your hands.

J) No not my little angel she is not like that.

R) Ok don't listen to me, but Nicole did say it herself Olivia has Nicole's personality and you know how Nicole is just saying.

J) I think she's fine. Don't make worried now. Hey I'm going to go see Steph catch up with me later.

R) Ok see you later.

*** WITH OLIVIA AND JAKE. ***

O) So Jake do you play any sports?

Ja) Yeah I play football, I do wrestling for my school, and lacrosse. What about you?

O) I do soccer and I used to be a dancer. And you play lacrosse that's so cool I used to play.

Ja) That's cool I like soccer chicks and really you should start it up again.

O) I might now that I am going to a new school. (Olivia was dyeing on the inside when Jake said he liked soccer chicks.) Jake I just have one question do you want to be in the WWE like your uncle.

Ja) Yeah I have watched your dad and my uncle from the start and have always wanted to be in it. That's why I have done wrestling all my life.

O) That's awesome. Yeah I want to be a diva and follow in my moms footsteps. I just admire what my parents do.

Ja) Wow you are like the perfect girl. Athletic and gorgeous any guy would be lucky to have you as his girlfriend.

O) Aww thank you gosh you are making me blush. Jake can I tell you something please don't hate me for this or think I am weird but I like you.

Ja) I don't think it's weird at all because I like you too I was just afraid to say it. I liked you the moment I saw you.

O) So did I funny great minds think a like. So I still have a half an hour before I have to go want to go find a room and hook up?

Ja) Sure do you think we will get caught?

O) Nobody will find us out here.

Ja) Then lead the way darling.

*** WITH JOHN AND NIKKI. ***

N) John! Have you seen Olivia I can't find her anywhere you said her and Jake would be back near hair and make up at 6:30.

J) Yeah she promised did you text her or call her.

N) Yeah straight to voicemail. Can you go look for her I have to get Annabella feed and John dressed for your segment.

J) Yeah when I find her she is going to be in some trouble.

N) Don't yell please she never dose anything wrong.

J) I won't but she will be punished.

No ones POV: John goes searching through the whole arena. He went in all the bathrooms and catering. John looked in the guys locker room nothing. He went down multiple hallways of closed doors nothing. John turned down a hallway when he immediately heard noise in. John knocked but no one answered so he decided to open the door. When he looked he saw Olivia and Jake both making out on a couch in a dark room. When he flicked on the lights the two were just in shock. John was furious but just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. What will John say once he snaps out of his trance?