Are You Sure

O) Oh how I missed your voice. (Liv got up from the chair and hugged John so tight.) And your hugs.

J) Me too angle. Sweetie I heard everything you just told me. And I shouldn't have told you to leave. For some reason it just came out and in no way was I trying to hurt you I was just frustrated. I know that you are a smart girl but there are people out there that can trick you and after a while you begin to trust them I just don't want that to happen to you. And once I said that I was completely shocked and disappointed with myself. But Liv know one thing, this whole incident was not in any way your fault. The whole time I was waiting for the ambulance to come I was just thinking to myself I can't leave mommy and you kids I love you guys to much to let you go.

O) Really. You know how badly that hurt to hear you say that to me? I know you were angry but you really should have thought about what to say. And I know there are crazy people in this world but I know who I should talk to and shouldn't talk to and when to end a conversation. You were shocked try being me and hearing that. Daddy you know how much I love you. The last time a parent told me to leave was when my birth parents told me to and I never thought I would hear that again. You in a way let me down I thought I had started a new life where I would be happy and never have terrible thoughts about leaving and never coming back. How could you say this isn't my fault. If I had never gotten you angry or flipped on you we would never be in this situation. I still love you and when mommy told me about what happened I couldn't help but think that this isn't the way I should be losing you.

J) I get it. I screwed up and I promised you that I would never hurt you the way your birth parents did. I'm sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry I let you down I hate myself for doing that to you. And don't take what I said and hold on to it. I didn't mean it I was just fired up and in no way meant to say it. You never have to leave. Who will I have or make me smile and laugh with? (Liv began to smile and laugh a little.) See there's that smile I have missed. I'm sorry baby girl for all of this. And stop saying it was your fault it wasn't I was being myself thinking the fan wanted an autograph but instead he shot me my fault.

O) It's ok daddy I could never stay mad at you forever. Let's just make a new promise. If we ever get angry at each other we will breathe and think about we will say to each other. Deal?

J) Deal. Come here I missed your hugs and cuddles. (John patted on the hospital bed and she jumped right up and just layer in his arms for a few minutes.) So you said that Johnny and Annabella miss me.

O) So much. Johnny asks every day when are you coming home. Annabella just looks around when we ask here where you are. Johnny cries for you every night and it takes him hours to fall asleep.

J) Oh god. My buddy. Hopefully I will get out of here soon. You also said he learned how ride a two wheeler.

O) Yeah he was so happy. I have a video. (Liv showed him the video. At the end Johnny said I hope you are proud daddy. John had tears rolling down his face.) He can't wait to show you. And Annabella started talking. So far she is saying Da and Ma.

J) God I miss those little munchkins. I bet Johnny always wants my approval. I can't believe Bell is talking my little princesse is growing up so fast.

O) I know it's crazy. Hey I'm going to call mom and tell her you woke up. Maybe they will allow the younger ones to come and see you.

J) Ok and maybe.

*** LIV CALLS NIKKI AND SHE ANSWERS INSTANTLY ***

N) Hey Liv what's up is something wrong?

O) No nothing's wrong. He's awake!

N) Thank you god! I will be there soon.

O) Ok do you think that Annabella and Johnny can come see him?

N) I asked the doctor that before I left he said as long as daddy is up to it.

O) He can't wait to see them bring them please.

N) Ok I will be there shortly. I love you.

O) I love you too! Bye.

No ones POV: Liv and Nikki hang up. Liv goes back into johns room and talks to him for a little while. After 20 minutes there is a knock on the door. They both yell come in. And it's no other than Nikki and the little ones.

N) My love oh thank god your awake. (She ran over to him and hugged him and handed him Annabella.)

J) I'm happy to be awake. I missed you all so much. Come here Johnny. (Liv grabbed him and placed him by his side.) So buddy I heard you can ride your two wheeler all by yourself.

Jj) Yeah! I want show you when you come home. I missed you so much daddy. It wasn't the same without you.

J) I missed you too buddy. I can't wait to see. Hi Bella, I missed you too. Can you say Dada? Dada! (All of a sudden.)

A) Da... Da!

J) That's my girl. Dada's right here. And I'm never leaving.