The Reaction

No ones POV: The morning comes. Nikki wakes up to the small cry of Annabella waiting for her morning bottle. She then decides to wake up the other kids and makes them a lovely breakfast. Nikki decides to tell the kids that they might not get to meet their new family for awhile since everyone can't come at this time. But the kids don't know that in fact that at tonight's dinner they will get the shock of a life time. She also decides to tell them that Nikki's mom will be watching them when her and John are on the road.

O) This stinks that we can't meet everyone I was so excited but at least we have something to look forward to.

N) Ya don't be so upset dad feels really bad he couldn't make this happen for you guys. He decided he would make it up to you guys by taking us all out to a nice restaurant for dinner so have to pick out something nice for you guys to wear tonight.

O) Ohh I can't wait I love getting dressed up I feel so special when I dress up.

Jj) Eww why do I have to get dressed up I can't get dirty or play outside in nice clothes.

N) Come on Johnny it will be fun trust me. Liv if you want you can borrow a pair of my heels.

O) Really! Thanks mom!

Nikki's POV: It feels so good to see Liv happy over the little things. I can't wait to see her and Johnny's faces when we walk into the restaurant and they realize that we are not there for a family dinner but for a family meeting. I'm so happy to be a mother and to see my kids so happy. Nana is gonna love Olivia she will think she is so beautiful and Johnny will be the one to make her laugh. I still have to tell John that I now told the kids we are going out to "dinner".

N) No problem Liv.

No ones POV: All of a sodden John walks in the door before Nikki had a chance to tell him. She runs over to him and whispers in his that she told the kids but makes it look like she is giving a big kiss on the cheek. After she tells him he walks over to the kids and tells them he's sorry they can't meet their new family and gives them both a big hug. He then tells them he is gonna run and do a few things for WWE and he will meet them at the restaurant. Nikki and the kids go on with the rest of their and before they know it it's time for them to get ready for them to go meet John.

N) Ohhh Olivia you look gorgeous and Annabella looks like a little princess. And Johnny you look so handsome. Let me take a picture of all three of you and send it to Nana she can't wait to meet you guys one day.

O) We better get going aren't we supposed to meet dad at the restaurant at 5:30.

N) I know let's go its all most 6.

15 minutes later they arrive at the restaurant. They walk into the restaurant and hear a loud roar saying, "SURPRISE!"

O) Oh my god!

N) Liv don't cry!

No ones POV: Nikki hugs Olivia and removes her tears of joy. John comes over and says, "Everyone here are me and Nicole's three beautiful children!" Everyone applauded. John managed to get all there WWE friends at the party all the divas and a few superstars. Nikki calms Olivia down and brings them inside the room where the party is. Nikki brings the kids first to meet her Nana.

Na= Nana MK= Nikki's mom JJ= Nikki's brother MC and DC= Johns mom and dad BR=Bryan

N) Nana meet my three lovely children, Olivia, Johnny, and our youngest Annabella.

Na) Ohhh Nicole they too cute! Olivia you are absolutely gorgeous. Johnny you look so handsome.

O) Thank you mom has told me so much about you I couldn't wait to meet you.

N) Kids here is your grandmother and uncle JJ.

JJ) Hi guys!

Olivia and Johnny both say Hi!

MK) Oh my gosh you guys are so cute I can't wait to watch you guys when mom and dad are on the road.

O) We are going to have so much fun! Hey mom where aunt Brie and uncle Bryan?

N) Ya mom where is Brie and Bryan?

MK) They are here I just don't know where they went. Oh wait here they come!

B) Are these my nieces and nephew?

N) They sure are! Brie and Bryan meet Olivia, Johnny, and baby Annabella.

BR) Hi guys I'm your uncle Bryan I can't wait to spend some time with you guys.

Jj) Do you know how to fly a kit?

BR) I sure do maybe one day I will teach you.

B) Oh my Olivia you are so pretty. And Johnny you look very handsome tonight. Annabella looks like a little doll can I hold her Nicole?

N) Sure be careful! I wonder where John went you guys still have to meet dad's family.

J) Hey everyone how is everyone doing tonight.

N) Oh good John are your parents available?

J) Ya they are over there waiting for us.

N) Ok Brie can I steal Annabella for a minute.

B) For sure.

No ones POV: John and Nikki take the kids over to Johns parents. The family then decide to sit down to enjoy a lovely dinner and dance a little before they introduce to the kids to their WWE friends.