Special

No ones POV: The two then went to bed. John realized that they should still allow Olivia to see Jake as long as they are being supervised. The next morning comes. Nikki was woken up early from the sound of Annabella's cry. She got up trying not to wake up John and got her a bottle but, Liv heard her crying and woke up.

N) Oh Liv I'm sorry I woke you up. You. Can go back to sleep.

O) It's fine here I will feed her. You need all the sleep you can get please I insist.

N) Are you sure?

O) I'm positive plus I love spending my morning with my little munchkin!

N) Ok I love you so much. (Nikki gives Liv a kiss on the top of her head and then heads back to the buses master bedroom. Once Liv was done feeding her she laid Annabella on her chest and sat on the couch and watched TV. Then John woke up and came to talk to Liv.)

J) Good morning my princesses! Did you sleep good?

O) Good morning daddy and yeah I slept great did you get a good nights sleep too?

J) Yes it was great. Hey Liv I have to talk to you about two things.

O) Ok so what are they?

J) Well the first thing is I realized that I'm ok with you and Jake seeing each other. But you have to be supervised and can only stay near the arena.

O) Really! Thank you so much daddy I promise we will not do that ever again. This is great I can't wait to tell him he is going to be so happy!

J) I already told Uncle Randy I was fine with it so you can tell him when we get to the arena. And the second thing I had to tell you was me and mom want to through you a party.

O) Dad you know how I feel about having a party. You guys have already done so much for me I truly don't need a big party I swear.

J) We know but we at least want to do something for you. So we thought that since you kids have never been to me and mommy's house in Florida we decided we would fly all our family out there and then have a small family get together there.

O) Oh that sounds great! I love Florida so much I can't wait to see your house!

J) Great! And mom also thought since you guys still haven't met her dad yet that he would come to and then he can met you. And we will get a DJ and it will be great. So are you excited?

O) Yeah that's true I can't wait to meet him. And yes I'm so excited I can't wait this is going to be great. I love you guys so much thank you!

J) Anything for my best friend!

No ones POV: The two sit there for a few minutes then everyone else wakes up. They get dressed and before they knew it they were in the city at the arena.