1 Year

Nikki's POV: It's been two months now since the whole catastrophe with John. I can't believe my little ladybug Annabella is turning 1 and it has also been a whole year that we have been a family. Where has the time gone? This year was crazy but an amazing ride. But I still can't believe how big Annabella has gotten since we first brought her home. She was this peanut I couldn't help but want to hold all day long. Now she is this little ham that I'm lucky if I can even hold her for five minutes. Ughh, hopefully one day we will have another. (Then John comes down the stairs holding Annabella.)

J) Good morning! (He says as he kisses her as she kisses back.) Bell say good morning. (Annabella reaches her arms out for Nikki.)

N) Good morning! Come here my baby. Oh my goodness I can't believe you are one year old! We are going to have a big party for you and also for our whole family.

J) I know our baby is growing up so fast. And I still can't believe it has been a whole year we have had the kids. It feels like we have had them for years.

N) Right! So is everything set up at the venue? Nana and everyone is coming in an hour I was going to take Liv to pick them up. That way Johnny and Bell can nap while we are gone.

J) Everything is perfect. And yeah that sounds like a plan.

N) Great. (Nikki just sighs.)

J) What's wrong?

N) Nothing it's just look at where we have came from a whole year. Did you think that in one whole year you would have three outstanding kids, or be engaged? I know I would never imagine this. I mean look Annabella is one year old, that little 7 pound 8 ounce baby is walking and talking now.

J) No to be honest. These children have truly brought us together and made our relationship stronger. And that's why I want to marry you because I can't picture my life without you. I know this year has truly flown by. Our little princess is growing up way to fast. Think about it Liv is almost done with her sophomore year. Next year she will be looking at colleges and then she's gone.

N) And I could never see my life without you too. Oh god don't bring that up I will be a mess when she leaves. She might be your best friend but she is my mini me and if she's anything like how I was once I graduate high school well we will have our hands full. But we will just have to wait and see.

J) You a mess, I won't have my best friend the one person who knows just the way to make me smile when I am down. We do almost everything with each other. I just hope she doesn't go far. And my Olivia will not be a party animal she will be in school to get an amazing job once she graduates.

N) I know but maybe by then we can have another one!

J) Maybe. I mean I would love to have another little boy.

N) Well I'm going to go put her and Johnny down, then go to the airport to get everyone.

J) Ok, night night Bell call da-da when you wake up. (John kisses Nikki and Annabella.)

No ones POV: Nikki puts the younger ones down for a nap. Her and Liv get to the airport and picks up Nana, Nikki's mom and brother. Brie and Bryan were going to get in shortly. Johns family was already in town so they were meeting them at the venue. Once everyone's flights got in they all went to Nikki and John's house to get ready. A few hours goes by and they are at the party. All the divas are there and a few superstars event the Mcmahons. The whole party was Paris themed and pinks and black. After a while they sing happy birthday eat some cake and party. Nikki then took this time to make a quick speech.

N) Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to celebrate our sweet Annabella's first birthday. I can't even describe how amazed I am at how much she has grown through this whole year. And not only is Annabella one but it has also been one year that me and John have created this amazing family we have. If any one were to ask me last year what do you think your life will be in the next year? I would have never even have thought it would be this amazing. I wake up every morning with a smile on my face thanking god for giving me everything I could ever dream of. Oh look now I'm going to start crying hahaha. But no I want to thank every one who has been there for me and John to help us with the kids. And I hope you are having a great night. And thank you once again. (Nikki walks back to the table and finds Liv and the girls all talking.) Hey girlies what are you talking about?

NA) Just girl stuff. Liv was just telling us how her and Jake are still together.

N) Yeah it's amazing they are so cute together.

O) Hey mom can I ask you a quick question?

N) Sure sweet what is it?

O) Well I wanted to know if I can see my sister? Lately I have been missing her so much and i just want to check up on her and see how she's doing.

B) Wait what are you talking about? (Brie and all the other girls look at Liv in confusion.)

O) Well, we had another sister who was 2 years younger then me. But my grandparents adopted her and said they couldn't take all of us kids. I miss her every day. She was my best friend I could tell her anything. I mean before she was adopted we were becoming even closer and then we lost it. I have so much to tell her and ask her I just want my little sis back.

N) Awww sweetie of course you can see her again. Daddy will completely agree. I will contact your grandmother and set something up. I won't stop until she gets here and you two can be reunited. Maybe she can spend a month with you if it's ok with your grandmother.

O) That would be amazing! Oh now I can't wait.

B) This is unbelievable. So Liv what did you guys do that you kind of became so close?

O) Well we just started realizing how much we can relate to each other with school and drama and stuff. Plus we just had our inside jokes and little secrets that we swore we would tell nobody.

B) Nikki remember when we were like that?

N) Yeah we had the best times ever. That's why I want you Liv to have that again because having a sister is amazing.

O) Thanks mom. (Then John walks over carrying both a sleeping Johnny and Annabella in each arm.)

N) Oh my god this is just adorable. I guess the party girl partied a little to hard hahaha!

J) Yeah we better get going we have to leave tomorrow for Raw.

N) Ok. Good night girls see you all in a few days.

No ones POV: They all leave the party and head home. John brings the two little ones right upstairs in their beds. Liv goes to bed as well. Nikki told John how Liv has been missing her sister so much and is completely on board on flying her out to San Diego to spend a month with Olivia. So Nikki found her grandmothers number and decided she would call her tomorrow.