C - DC: BB/YJ - Bats in the Attic (IP)

Fandom: DC: Batman Beyond, DC: Young Justice
Genre: Angst, Family, Friendship, Mystery/Thriller, Psychological, New Adult,  Romance, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Suspense, Urban
Ships: Nightwing/Huntress or Dick Grayson/Helena Wayne (also known as Helena Kyle and Mary McGinnis)
Headcanons: I've always loved the idea of Terry being Dick Grayson's son rather than the reveal we ended up getting in an episode which aired in a completely different series than Batman Beyond.

Wattpad hosted a Novella contest with the challenge to make at least 20k whether it be in time for the deadlines or not. Currently I am still working on making my 20k due to some unforeseen hitches, but I'm also not sure I can keep the piece under 40 to 50k. Contrary to what  one of the ambassadors said, a Novella isn't 20k, but a work betweeen 17.5 and 40k according to some sources, and 20 to 50k according to others. I'd like to hit 30k in regards to where I end. I've not updated the cover yet either despite having the newest sticker for 8k.

I utilized the theme regarding finding love letters in the attic. Dick Grayson returns looking for answers. He finds letters in the attic where Alfred placed various items under his request, of which he finds one letter in particular which drives him to find his lost memories. He doesn't though know how much information is missing from his head until he starts diving in.

He finds himself falling in love with Mary, Warren's ex-wife, but he's also bonding with Warren's son Terry, yet there is still that letter from Huntress nagging at the back of his mind.