C - DC: TT/YJ - Beyond the Night: Beyond Justice (IP)

Fandom: DC: Teen Titans, Young Justice (eventually Batman Beyond)
Genre: Adventure, Angst, Crime/Detective, Dark Comedy, Family, Friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Superhero, Suspense, Tragedy
Ships: Robin/Starfire
Headcanons: Complicated...

These are the one-shots for a very, very complex story.

1. Circus Freaks - In which Roy learns of the Teen Titans because of the Trigon incident, but the Titans are disbanded as well.
2. What Adults Do - In which the adults discuss the fate of the Teen Titans because of the aforementioned incident. Robin points out the hypocrisy of adults.
3. Playdate - KF and Robin Meet.
4. Identity - KF gets to find out Robin's identity.
5. I am Batman Quoth the Raven - Barbara is stuck babysitting both Raven and Robin when Raven spends the night when they were both still Titans.
6. Plastic Role Model - Beast Boy gets a mentor, but isn't to thrilled.
7. Knowing Secrets, Keeping Secrets - Robin worries about keeping things from other people.
8. Roy Words - Roy blabs about the Titans and what he thinks, adding to Robin's worries as Roy hates the leader of the Titans, yet doesn't know it is Robin. Ironically Roy likes Robin.
9. Hate Me - Beast Boy idolizes Robin but hates Dick Grayson.
10. The Baby Robin flies - Roy underestimates Robin because of his age, but also causes problems.
11. Late Night - Robin rescues a rape victim, but finds himself emotionally scarred. He talks to Raven about it.
12. Hardheaded Sups - Wally tries to explain the concept of crushes to Superboy, which leads to the clone misinterpreting  Robin's actions to him, but also a major misunderstanding.
13. Double, Double Betrayal Dream - The dream Robin has during Hardheaded Sups in all it's nastiness.
14. Stupid Cacti - Influenced by the Go episode where Robin is made to kiss a cactus, the concept is taken out of the realm of slap-stick humor and more of the Teen Titans show.
15. Baby Bird - Zatanna knew the Flying Graysons when she was younger, yet it stuck with her as well for good reason.
16. Cut - Visiting Cyborg - A cut because of one of the stories which let to a few changes.