Index: Head Canons

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Azulon didn't want Zuko dead.
- To Lose or to Gain
- To Lose or to Gain: Iroh's Child

Brainwashing can cause the awakening of dormant bending and/or results in seizures.
- Seizures

Best/Worst Ever

The Herdman Kids are Special - For example, Ralph has a learning disability.
- Tutoring a Heardman

Bleach

Bambietta is Toshiro's twin - This ties into Gin+Ran=Toshiro and Toshiro being a Quincy/Shinigami hybrid.
- Finding Friendship II: Earth Shattering
- Glitch

Gin+Ran=Toshiro - They're the biological parents of Toshiro.
- Baby Care Package
- Finding Friendship II: Earth Shattering
- Glitch
- Life of Simplicity
- Liking Oneself II
- Shouniasha Taicho

Ikumi is Miyako's reincarnation.
- Glitch

Isshin was Tenth Division Captain - This is rather self-explanatory. This is actually a head canon which became canon, but you can tell which stories were written before and after based on Toshiro's rank in the story.
- Liking Oneself II
- Shouniasha Taicho

Isshin was the oldest of the Shiba siblings, but the original head. - I actually go with the translation where he is the family head because the argument against him being the head is that Kaien was head at one point, yet Kaien would have become head after he dissapeared, but if he is younger Isshin would be become head after.
- Bleach: Live Action One-Shots
- Glitch

Toshiro is a Quincy/Shinigami hybrid like Ichigo. - This ties into my Gin+Ran theory, but Toshiro's abilities when he went up against Cang-Du showed similarities to that of a Quincy.
- Finding Friendship II: Earth Shattering
- Glitch

Shinigami Kids Society - Inspired by another fanfic writers work it pretty much is a group for the Shinigami kids.
-- Finding Friendship II: Earth Shattering
- Glitch

DC Comics

Bat Family - I enjoy stories involving the bat family, but I prefer focusing the family on Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damien with the additions provided by the Terry McGennis theory. I like the idea of Dick being the shortest of the four boys when he gets older, something Jason teases him about. Damien considers himself the best Robin because he had the best Batman. Tim - where he fits in the family is awkward, but he also finds himself dealing with  bei- ng the awkward one who - because of the skill level of his family - is the odd man out. Dick on the other hand is constantly beating himself up over his failures. There was a push for perfection from him as Robin, but said push for perfection wasn't completely on Bruce's shoulders, but Dick's own personal issues.
- All By Myself
- Bat Lemons
- Bats in the Attic
- Beyond the Night: Beyond the Cave
- Christmas Crash
- Damien's Batman
- For Life...
- Kill the Disgrace

Dead I am Not - Wally is not dead either because he comes back or due to an AU. The latter is marked as AU
- Cancerous Thoughts
- Renewal

Damian Does/Doesn't Ship Nightwing/Huntress - Specifically when I talk about Huntress I mean Damian's biological sister. I see him as having mixed feelings which wavers from one to the other.
- All By Myself (Does)

Flying Graysons - Zatara and his daughter knew the Flying Graysons prior to their death.
- Beyond the Night: Beyond the Team
- Beyond the Night: Beyond Justice
- Beyon the Night II: Evermore