Chapter 2 :: Remitdy

Song :: game of survival Ruelle
UNEDITED
___________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you going to ignore me this whole time period love?" Riccardo asked while i rolled my eyes continuing to write down the notes while i could hear a sigh come from his mouth.

Once i heared the bell i packed my things up quickly biting my lip as i could see Riccardo's eyes piece my actions making my heart-race. I put my backpack on giving small smile to Mr. Black.

I went to my locker sighing while Riccardo was no where to be found. He really drove me nuts.

I opened my locker putting my books back in then preparing for my next class. "Clarity oh clarity." I heard Giovanni said while i quickly took out my things ignoring him feeling my anxiety kick in.

"Eww her boobs are sooo saggy." I heard my sister , corrina giggle while i held in my tears closing it shut walking away until i tripped but it was on purpose. I look up seeing lilana as i began crying getting up but she pushed me harshly. "L-leave m-m-me a-alone..." I whisper while she laughed.

"W-what y-you scared?" She mocked while her eyes glowed yellow. My lips qivered as i couldn't keep my tears inside. "Leave her alone." I heard a familar voice say i stood up seeing Riccardo stand with his arms crossed.

"Or what buddy boy?" I hear corrina say as i gulped hard standing behind the boy who stepped in at the right time. "I'll gut you alive."

"Awww really?" Gio said while he pushed riccardo making his eyes turn a shade of light red, black vains heading down his cheekbones. I gasped myself. ROYALTY.. VALENTINÓ  THIS IS ALL ADDING UP.

Students began to bow in respect while gio didn't at all. "Okay buddy boy, you may be big and bad but guess what? I own the Salvatore pack. Biggest pack out of the werewolf region." The tattoed boy smirked while i could feel myself start to shake.

Again. A panic attack.

I fell on the floor while Riccardo out of no where began to punch Giovanni as i pulled on my hair breathing heavily. Stephen , mr. Black broke up the fight instantly. "Office now!" He roars being much powerful then both of them.

Then finally i see everyone start to run to me while i shook violently my panic attack becoming more violent while the lights began to flicker on and off. "Clarity.. shh calm down." Stephen whispered while everyone looked around.

I stopped in a nano second hearing his voice as stephen grabbed my hand. "You need help picking her up? She's ya know...fat." Corrina said while i ignored her as always while she began to walk away, but i used my powers to rip her pink thights making her black and white mini-mouse panites.

I stuffed in a laugh while she didn't knows continuing to follow stephen into the princable office, seeing both of the boys there. "Ms. King." He said pointing to the middle seat. I gulped sitting down while i saw gio and riccardo stare at something on me making me confused.

"Now, you ms. King. I'm suprised. Your mother and father are the hellhound-"

I cut him off not wanting anyone to know what i was. "I-i know it's j-just-"

"Speak correctly you bumbass." Gio mumbled while i sighed keeping quite. "Not nice mr. Salvatore." The princable growls.

"They were bullying her, i steped in be glad i did." Riccardo hissed while i looked down at my sneakers letting him do all the talking. "Is this true miss king?" He asked while i nodded my head seeing Gio give me a death glare. I know i dead now.

"We have a ZERO no tolerance when it comes to bullying mr. Salvatore. There for you and your "posey" will be suspended for a week." The princable finishes while i could feel a smile creep onto my face. "But you mr. VALENTINÓ... i need to contact your parents." The mad teacher said while i shook my head.

"N-no, he was being there for a person i need let him be." I say while he nods knowing the amount of hell i can unleash if i tell my parents what happened. There is a reason why i don't say anything to them, they will embarrass me and take me to there kingdom. Something i don't want.

After a 10 minutes of a lecture they let us go for the rest of the day. "Thanks for back there neonata." Riccardo smirks while i nodded my head making him run towards me standing next to me.

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked while i nodded a smile erupting my face. "Dingd-ding." I say.

"You look beautiful smiling, ya know."
He said as if he
What. What. What. What.
Was he just talking to me?
Me beautiful? Lies.

"Is i-it opposite day?" I asked whil there was something red on my cheeks. I was blushing. Huh?

"No silly you really are neonata." He says while i looked down making him pick up my chin. BISH WHAT? QUE? WHAT THE HELL?!!

"No queen should look down, there crown will drop and break. Like i did with gio's face." He said letting go of my chin while i laughed. I laughed? Smiling? Blushing? You just got hear 5 hours ago and doing this stuff to mehhh.

Boys.

"You also have a beautiful smile." He says with a wink only making my small smile grow wider. "And y-you have away w-with girls." I responded while he bit his lip.

WHAT THE FLOPPING CHEESE BUGERS.

I WANT A CHEESE BURGER NOW.