Chapter 8 : Lost

Song : Desire by Meg Meyers

________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stood there staring at the wall blankly my cheeks dried with tears. Thank god it was the weekend. After that incident yesterday for prom no one contacted the pack police since the place had been filled with supernatural creatures who had the ability to heal quickly.

Once i was a dead piece of meat Gio drove me home. We stood in silence and now I'm here staring at a wall at two o'clock in the morning. "You should get some sleep." He said while i ignored him biting my lip.

"I know your upset but please just go to bed." He sighed while i shook my head bursting into tears once again my levation powers in the works while i threw the glass vase on the wall that i made in third-grade. Oh well.

"Shh, calm down Clarity." He said while I had been hyperventilating for a while now. He rubbed smooth circles around my back I took deep breaths in and out.

IT'S Saturday and I'm here.. mourning my boyfriend leaving this his kingdom. I laid down while i could feel gio's warm leave my body while i gulped knowing I'll regret this.

"Sleep with me." I said while he nodded getting in the bed. My eyes began to slowly start closing while the last thing i felt was his arms around my waist. I wish Riccardo was the one doing this.

RICCARDO'S P.O.V

"On the contrary brother, this is the frist time where.. well it's took a while to find you." My brother, alessandro the beta king announced while I rolled my eyes a smirk froming on my lips.

I held everything in since i got here. The anger. The passion to rip Matteo's head off. "Meaning?" I asked raising a brow while the king hybrid slammed his hand on the table.

"Meaning, you had to been doing something." Matteo growled while i kept my lips shut putting my feet on the table crossing my legs.

"Well, i met this girl... her name is hmm Clarity King.. daughter to cody and kiara king.. mother and father of all hellhounds." I said cleaning off my shoulders while they both looked at me with there eyes widened.

"Brother, do you not know what trouble you have done?! The Alpha had to contact me." Matteo said while my head quickly whipped to him. "Giovanni Salvatore." I roared slamming the plate against the wall.

"This is all adding up. He called YOU to get me for he could have her all too himself. God dammit!" I said finishing off my temper tantrum. My brothers looked at me as if they didn't have a care in the world.

"Your not going back there." Matteo simple said getting up from the dinner table while Riccardo. "I'm going to tell mother."

"Go ahead, brother." I hear alessandro mumble while i rolled my eyes at the both of them speeding into my moms room. Diana Valentinó.

The former hybrid queen. "Riccardo, thank god your okay." She said embracing me tightly while i sighed hugging her back.

"I need to go back to the pack. Please mother." I begged while she bit her lip. I knew my mother, as much as she wanted me to go out and find true love. My fathers. They would kill her.

"What is the meaning of this riccardo?" She said crossing her arms while i sat down on the couch. "I met this girl.. and.. i love her. Someone is trying to take her from me."

"My poor boy.." She sighed running a hand through her brown locks. "I would love to help you but you know how your fathers are."

"Fathers? What is going on?" I see my biological father say walking into the room. "Nothing." I growled storming out the room leaving my father, diego and diana alone. Last thing i need is a speach stating that i can't leave blah blah blah.

I went to my room locking the doors shut checking my phone but i knew she was already going through hell. I miss her so damn much. But i know that i can't help her.

- CLARITY'S P.O.V -

I wake up by the sound of chirping birds making me groan seeing the beam of sun light cross on my face.

"Morning." I hear a deep voice say while all the crap that happend yesterday ran into my head like a truck. "Morning gio." I said moving his arms from me pulling the blankets off. I got up from bed putting on my pj pants.

I honestly didn't have a care in the world for anything. I was so done with all the crying and heartbreak.

I wanted to do something that i know I'll regret. I want to get drunk.

I headed into the bathroom brushing my teeth paying the boy in my bedroom no attention.

"You look..." He said coming inside while i looked at him through the mirror while he stood quite.

After i took a shower i slipped on a new pair of pjs. I ain't going anywhere today. I have a bar for a reason. Don't worry, gio was already out the room.

I walked out the bathroom as i went downstairs seeing gio shirtless. This made me miss riccardo even more. God i need to get a grip.

"I'm staying in you can go anytime you want." I said looking at the clock which read 2:30 pm. Damn i was out.
I grabbed popcorn making some while giovanni give me a look.

"Ok, what are you going to watch?" He asked while i shrugged grabbing a bowl. "Tv." I answered sarcasticlly while i saw him roll his eyes.

"Well, I'm joining you." He said while he took the popcorn out the microwave. I nodded my head while i went into my parent's mini-bar grabbing some wine and vodka. "Wait... aren't you like 16?"

"I'm 22 today." I growled grabbing the drinks while he shrugged following me.

We just sat there watching movies the whole day sometimes just talking about areselves. I know that he is an alpha of one of the biggest packs in the city. He was actually 25 not 18. He was a VERY slow learner. "WAIT SO YOU 25 IN HIGH SCHOOL?" I slurred laughing loudly while he softly punched my shoulder.

"Yep. Salvatore's are VERY slow." He chuckled while i rolled my eyes sticking my tounge at him. "Gio?" I asked.

"What?"

"I think your prettyyyt coool and i really wannaaa kiss youuuu." I said having no control on what i said. All i knew was i was drunk but at the same time wasn't. It was like something pulling my towards him.

"Your drunk." He chuckled while i shook my head getting ontop of him shaking my head. "Half of me isn't." I whispered in his ear while i felt his arms wrap around my waist.

I was now straddling in and didn't mind it. As if i wasn't going crazy enough i roughly crashed my lips into his feeling my heart-race. My first kiss and it was with the guy who bullied me.

I didn't care through. It began getting heated while i started taking my shirt off while his hands roamed my whole body. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked while i looked at his eyes seeing them turn bright yellow while i could feel something in my lower reigion that i didn't know was.

"Yes, i do." I growled while he smirked kissing me again.

And that night ended with me losing two things. My innocence and my first kiss.