Chapter 20 : Daddy's Home

SONG : I WALK THE LINE BY HASLEY

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked looking at my mother with concern while she embraced me with open arms. "My baby I've missed you so much!" She said rubbing my back while i hugged her back feeling as if i was hugging some sort of stranger.

I felt super uncomfortable and to see her just there made me feel some sort of happy. "Where is dad?" I questioned while she wiped her tears running a hand through her strawberry blonde hair. She dyed it again.

"He's at the kingdom sweet-heart." She said breaking the hug while i frowned missing her warmth. "Oh okay w-why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms while she took a seat on the couch making me do the same.

"You should know, your sisters birthday is coming.. and she'll be turning 18 which means that she will be taking over the kingdom as queen of all hellhounds." My mother explained vaguely while i gulped. She didn't know the amount of deep scars and pain Corrina put on me.

"And.. mom i need to tell you something have you ever noticed me and Corrina are not in the castel with you guys?! Or that your own blood daughter has hit, abused, and hurt me?! No because you are to busy with dad to relize the pain she caused me!" I blurted out standing up quickly feeling myself turn angry in a nano second.

"Also, did you know that i have TWIN mates?! I lost my virginty to the other one aka Alpha Giovanni and got pregnant. Ended up meeting the king who was also my mate making them twins. But no, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW CAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!"

I exclaimed throwing the vase on the floor with my mind control. I let all the anger i held in go with force feeling the need she should know what was going on with her own daughters.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Clairty." She said breaking down into flew blown tears. I sighed walking around the dinning room table. "Corrina is not eligible for that crown."

"Wait, did you say you pregnant? With Giovanni salvatore's baby.. then Matteo Valentinó is your mate.. i mean they both are? Wait... diana finally found him." She said while she herself was trying to piece up the puzzle.

"Giovanni and Matteo are twins alright and yes i am very much pregnant with twins." I said biting my lips while her teary eyes turned wide.

"Clairty you don't know how much danger you may be putting yourself in." My mother said standing up also while i stoped in my tracks confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Twins. You come from a blood-line of witches, werewolves, hellhounds, hybrids, vampires, and now levitation powers run in you blood. You anger is on a high. Everyone thinks you may be a threat.... you are in most grave danger my poor daughter. To ALL supernatural beings."

I looked at her then at my stomach nervous. If what she said is true then all the powers the babies are giving makes me powerful then any supernatural being hell will most defiantly go down.

"OH CLARITY! DADDY'S HOME."
Giovanni..