Chapter 36; happily ever after (part 2 the end)

—

( 5 YEARS LATER )

"Do you, Clarity King take Riccardo Valentino as your Husband? To have to hold... till death do part?"

Clarity looks at Ricardo, then her three now 5 year old childeren who all had smiles on there faces. As if they were in a candy store.

She then turns and sees everyone in the regions, in beautiful gowns. His family, and finally the spirit of her mates in the air. A tear came from her cheek while she nodded her head.

"I do.. I always will do."

"Then its with my honor to pronounce you, as husband and wife."

Ricardo grabs her cheeks pressing his lips against hers igniting a spell of fireworks above them. Everyone cheers as fairies waved there wands creating sparkles everywhere.

Ricardo looks at his new wife grabbing her hand walking down the isle with the kingdoms crown on his head.

Clarity continues to cry in happiness knowing both Matteo and Giovanni were looking over her. And their children.

The kids followed while the reception begins with a few toasts from the family, and a few small words from the triplets.

"I never imagined this, when I left you I couldn't ever imagine being apart from you Clarity. My brothers... they were so lucky to have a amazing girl like you." Riccardo said dancing with her as she smiles kissing her cheek.

"They would have been stubborn about it but, they would have accept it eventually." She laughs trying to fix her crown while she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Congratulations, you deserve this ... glory." Adriana said looking around while she smiles waving Ricardo off making him chuckle leaving.

"Thank you??..."

"Adriana, Adriana Salvatore."

Clarity gulps while she chuckles shaking her head. "Don't worry, I don't want to cause any trouble I'm just congratulating you that's all."

Clarity thanks her while the mysterious girl leaves.

She walks around the ball room seeing many happy faces. Her children having a blast with there grandparents, and other kids.

The woman stands high and proud creating a vines around the room blooming flowers that sparkled the color of her eyes.

"It's so beautiful." Cassandra says, being a bit more mature now. She changed, a lot.

"Agreed," Clarity smiles putting a flower in her hair. "So the power of nature? You chose that? Let me guess... Angela will be the favorite childddd."

"I won't have a favorite Cassandra." She chuckles while the girl rolls her eyes.

"You're talking to a nowww 15 year old girl! Trust me I know my fathers and mother have a favorite.. even my mother had a favorite husband. And that's the true tea."

Clarity laughs as she saw her three kids running towards her. Angela grabs her moms finger creating a daisy between her fingers. She smiles, putting it in her daughters hair.

"Mommy, is daddy looking at us right now?" Antonio asks while the mother swallows hard looking at the sky.

He created of a fire imagine of Giovanni and Matteo.

"Yes, ofcourse he is." She said using the fire turning it into a small ice figure of him. Antonio burns it frowning walking to his grandmother for a cookie.

"Mommy'! Look look, I found a dog outside. I wanna name him Jason."

Clarity arched a brow looking at the , human looking dog as she shrugged her shoulder watching it wiggle its fur.

"Hey Jason! No wiggling, sorry mom duty calls... I mean literally.. he poops everywhere!" Angelo groaned walking away while Ricardo walked up to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Everything we wished for .. is all here. I'm king you're queen, what more is there we can ask?" He asks while she looked at him up and down.

"Maybeeee another child?"

"I- well that can be on the waiting list." He chuckles nervously grabbing two glasses pouring champagne in them.

He hands her one as they clink there glasses together.

"And this is the part where we say... we live happily ever after."

———————————————

"Wait... you didn't think this was the last of this series... right?"

——————————————

THE END.

YES THE LONG LIVED ENDING, if you have any questions pleaseeee let me know ! I wanna be able to explain everything to a certain extent because there WILL be a sequel coming out hopefully in September. But this time it will take place with the three twins and there difficult ways of navigating mundanes and keeping there powers secret while in high school.

Hopefully you all enjoy but please check out ZAGREUS, AND QUEEN OF ARDENIUM.

also I would like to mention there WILL be much more books coming
out soon!

Adios !

SOCIALS ;
Instagram ; x.kxylies
Personal Instagram; kxylies
Snapchat; kayjunid