Chapter 6 :: Hurt

Song : THE OTHER SIDE BY RUELLE
________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why do you care about her all a sudden huh? You were just teasing her two days ago." I hear Riccardo say while i start to feel my head pound in mercy. I groaned my eyes slowly opening as I saw Riccardo, Stephen, and Gio.

Gio? Why is he here? Ever since lunch time he's been.. caring about me? I don't understand that boys mentality. "Thank the gods your awake, princessà." Riccardo said walking towards me kissing my cheek as i smiled a little a blush forming on my cheeks.

I could see in the coner of my eyes Gio growl underneath his breath when Riccardo kissed my cheek. Bish what the?

Ugh i need a day off. "You've been out for about an hour or two. Are you okay Clarity?" Stephen asked with concern while i sighed nodding my head. "Woah, wait w-why i-is he here." I asked seeing Gio making me get off the nurses bed.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." He responded while i looked at him in confusion biting my lip nodding my head.

"B-but-"

"Don't worry amour, Corrina.. and Liliana have something very strong coming to them." Riccrado said his eyes flashing light grey. "Huh?" Gio said arching a brow at the angered vampire while i stood there just looking at the maham that was about to erupt.

"Enough!" Stephen roared at them two while I looked at the both of them shaking my head running out the room in panic. What was going on? Corrina and liliana beat me then Gio feels some type of way? How? After all the time HE had hit me himself.

It just made me feel so ANGRY. I hate feeling this way i just wanted smack him and leave this place. I never felt these emotions ever before. Anger? Happyiness? Loved?

"Hey, are you okay?" I hear gio ask while i turned around looking straight into his chocolate brown eyes. "Why?" I asked crossing my arms while he looked at me conflicted.

"Why what?"

"Don't play stupid with me Giovanni! WHY CARE ALL A SUDDEN!" I exclaimed feeling a roar of confidence in my body. I hated being treated like this. It's my turn to speak.

"Look, i feel bad."

"FEEL BAD? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHEN YOUR TWO GIRLFRIENDS BEAT ME UP. YOU COME RUNNING 'ARE YOU OKAY' NO I'M NOT CAUSE GUESS WHAT YOU DID THE SAME THING THAT THEY DID BEFORE TO ME!" I rush out as in a blink of and eye my palm comes connected to his cheek. I could feel myself steaming in amger. I couldn't take any of the bullying anymore. For a year of hearing nicknames and crying my eyes out.

"I'm sorry. I messed up." Gio said while i shook my head. "I don't care how old you may be. But i can forgive and forget, something you can't ever do. But know one thing your going to have to do alot of butt kissing for the crap you did to me." I finish off taking my things out the locker slamming it shut, walking out the hallway leaving him speachless.

I see it pouring as i sighed my eyes looking at the smiling Riccardo soaked leaning against the motorcycle. "I heard everything." He said while i bursted crying running into his arms.

"My own sister did this to me." I sobbed into his already wet jacket feeling my hair start to get wet. "Own sister wait, corrina is your sister and treats you like this? I thought my brothers were worse."

"You thought wrong Valentinó." I sighed while we just stood there hugging in the middle of the rain. Us both getting completely wet.

"I wanna go home." I whispered while he nodded starting the engine to the motorcycle. I hopped on behind him holding his waist tightly letting the hard rain drops fall on my face.

------