chapter 35; fire meets fate ( PART 1 )

"Long time, brothers

"Long time, brothers." Riccardo said entering the castle with the tight shackles tied around his wrist. Matteo and Giovanni hissed while there fangs penetrated from there teeth, and eyes turn bright red in fury.

"Be careful, our brother is still in there. We just have to get him out." The little girl said chanting a latin spell through out the air while Riccardo screamed in pain transforming into a pure cruel demon.

His eyes glowed bright red while his bones cracked severely, his nails turned into claws while the chains immediately broke off from him.

He roared in the air as he had been standing 6 feet tall in pure Lycan form. The ground shook heavily while Matteo and Giovanni both nodded there heads.

Cassandra created a boarder of protection around her two brother making Riccardo pounce on the walls only to be heavily pushed back.

A bright red substance was created in Cassandra's hands while Alessandro began to shift from afar.

"LET ME IN!" Riccardo roared then seeing Cassandra use her powers only to make him growl running towards her only to be pushed down by Alessandro who also stood in Lycan form.

At the time everyone had been shifted, Aaron, and Diego also had been in there Lycan forms whilst they began fighting Riccardo who had the strength of 3 Lycan mixed together.

———

"Clarity!" Diana exclaimed while the girl quickly turned around securing her children with her powers.

She lifted her hands up creating a wall that was covered in pure green vines.

"Devina and Liliana escaped.. there only coming for two people.. me and you." She exclaimed while Clairty growled turning to her, the girls eyes glowed a bright cat eye yellow.

The girl chanted a small spell whilst teleporting the kids to Stephen creating a empty room.

Clairty and Diana had been running out of the room while watching the horrid fight between the men and Riccardo.

From the corner of her eyes she saw Cassandra on the floor with what it appeared to be blood forming at her lips.

Diana speeded her way over there as Clarity did the same. They both saw her breathing but with all the exhaustion laying throughout her body she had passed out.

"Diana Valentino... Clairty King." Devina chuckled while they both turned around to be meet by the two witches who reached havoc around the castle.

The guards were dead and there were only two of them now. "What do you want! Blood hell, have you not caused enough chaos already Devina?" Diana exclaimed while The woman laughed, Liliana stood by her mother while Clarity shook her head in disappointment.

"I want you're heart... I want to kill you! You took everything from me! It's now I take something away from you, and that's you're precious kingdom." Devina exclaimed yelling so loud, all the glass in the kingdom broke.