Chapter 24 : Riccardo's Rage

Song: Panic Room by Au/Ra
I know I already put the song but tbh idc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone stood dead silent while my eyes stood fixed straight at Giovanni seeing a smirk barded on his lips which made me just want to fly him to back to the pack place.

"Slient aren't we?" He asked walking downstairs sight was everywhere. His family but he haven't noticed me yet which was great.

I bit my lip harshly. I felt some type of ich clawing down my throat as my ears where now trained on the blood pumping through Matteo's and Giovanni's vains.

My heart-beat raced as I slowly started to get up from where I was placed no one paying attention to me.

"Giovanni.. My baby.." The mother said while she embraced him to only be met with a simple eye roll.

"Don't call me that bull crap."

I looked at the angered boy as I couldn't hold it anymore using my speed attacting my teeth to his neck feeling his warm blood go into my mouth.

I could feel Giovanni struggling as I continued devoring his neck till I felt to pair of arms wrap around me. It was to this point that I needed more.

I dropped gio while he was able to heal in a quick second. I could see my reflection from the mirror in the room. My eyes where no longer there origanl brown they were now a bright orange.

I had sharp teeth. My mouth was covered with blood.

My mouth drew out a growl as I was able to push the man behind me who was no other then Alessandro. I looked around while I could see some hiding while Matteo was standing there.

I smirked speeding to him till I felt my body fly back into the wall. "Enough!" Cassandra said stomping her foot.

I screamed needed my ounce of juice while I tried again being able to get what I wanted matteos warm blood on my tounge.

He didn't feel fazed at all till I felt something sharp go into my hip. I could feel my body to numb my teeth no longer being sharp.

"Now, that she is gone take her to my room.. While I have a talk with.. My dearest brother." I hear Matteo say while my vision went blurry.

I could hear and slightly see but my body was completely numb. I was giving to what it felt like Riccardo while I looked at my hands seeing blood drip from them.

"Princess had a huge break down.. Didn't think you had it in you honestly." He said as I could see him pull a smirk.

"Shut up." I say dazed while I could now see we were not heading to Matteo's room making me look up at the ceiling nervous on what Riccardo was actually gonna do.

"You will not say that once you know where your going." He whispered while I could feel myself being thrown on something hard making groan.

"Riccardo please." I said feeling like I had been on a huge high of drugs. "No princess. This your punishment.." He said while I then felt a sharp object to straight for my chest making me scream.

I could hear laughing coming from him as I could feel shalshes opening on my arms. I healed but then I felt pain hitting me over and over again.

"Welcome to the panic room." He whispered in my ear while I didn't know why but why did no one hear my screams?

I can't mindlink.

"leave me alone. Please. It hurts to much. The babies." I cried while couldn't feel anymore sharp objects hit me yet.

"THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" He screamed while I was no deeply worried for my kids.

I felt my powers kick in while I tried to get him off of me that's when I felt someone posses me.

I had no more control over my body the only thing I could see was me doing something that I couldn't undo.

-----------

Alessandro looked around for the two as they were not in Matteo's bedroom so the only place he had to check was Riccardo's room. He knew about the oblivious relationship they had.

He scanned the hallways then hearing soft as steps coming from the hallway that lead to the dungeon. The man walked through the open room while he could see a limping girl at the end.

He looked at her still trying to puzzle in who she was while he could now see a red stain on her white shirt.

"Clarity?" He asked while he could now see the features on her face start show. He eyes widen while she landed on her knees. She held something in her hands while she slowly moved her hands to show him a heart.