Chapter 22 : Suicide

Song : Say something

suicide is never a option nor a way to rest in peace. Please, if you are having these thoughts either call the suicide hotline or my pms are free and open.

Enjoy the chapter ^.^
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked to see Riccardo standing there with one very angry face making my heart start to race while i quickly came off of Giovanni's lap.

"Why not pal? And you the hell are you to tell ME what to do? You got another thing coming if you dare start touching her." Giovanni growled standing up while i saw Riccardo's eyes turn bright red his teeth sharpening quickly.

I began panicing not wanting to know the next thing that was going to happen. "And so what brother?! What are you going to do?" He asked with a arched brow while I started growing more scared for both guys.

"Look I'm not your brother. Stop calling me it." Giovanni stated while they began getting closer to one another as if someone was about to throw a punch.

"Devina Salvatore.. Gio Salvatore.. doesn't go well at all.. Giovanni Valentinó." The brother said while Giovanni looked at his bright red eyes his fist growing in anger as he striked a punch at Riccardo.

I bit my lip not knowing what to do while Riccardo growled grabbing Gio's leather jacket slamming him into the glass window.

I whimpered while i then saw my ticket to freedom. They looked pretty distracted while I looked at the perfectly wide open door. I quickly ran using some sort of werid speed that i didn't even know I had.

I just ran and ran and didn't look back because I knew if I did i could get hit by something that could even stir the problem up more.

I stop running to catch my breath then falling on my knees feeling some need to just cry for all the hell i brought to this pack and kingdom.

I began to think if the world would be better without me and these kids. I mean am i ready to be a mom? Am i really ready to become a mate too two twins to have yet to meet?

No.

My shaky hands went to reach my pockets while i grabbed my phone looking for my dad's contact. I clicked on it finally sealing my feet while my back stood on the tree my lip quivering from all the crying and sobbing.

( bold for cody . slanted for Clairty )

"Daddy?" I asked my voice cracked and sound in pain which i could tell my dad heard.

"Clarity! What the hell is going on? Princess are you okay?!"

"N-no, i don't know if mom told you but.. nevermind. I love you." I sobbed pointing the pocket knife i stole from gio infront of me.

"CLARITY! DON'T YOU DARE.. STOP! I LOVE YOU AND YOU DON'T NEED TO END YOUR LIFE FOR WHAT OTHERS DID TO YOU. CLARITY PLEASE DON'T."

"Daddy, i can't take it anymore.. I'm pregnant.. with twins... and i know i would make a horrible mother."

"NO CLARITY DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT I SW-"

I hung up on him while i looked at the knife biting my lip then looking at my stomach. I breathed in and out then closing my eyes tightly... as in a blink and in a eye the sharp object was prejected into my body.

"CLARITY!" I heard someone yell while I was too busy laughing softly at all my child hood memories when i felt myself start fade away.

That's when i relized the person who called me was Corrina.