Chapter 28 : Riccardo's Return

SONG: Castle by Halsey __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Guess who has ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guess who has a new book coming soon (((; !!

- one month later -

My birthday has passed. I'm finally 17 years old and I don't feel a change at all. My baby bump is still a bit small and it's been 4 months. I guess with hybrid babies they grow slower.

My relationship with Matteo has been well, different then before. He cares for me. I haven't seen Giovanni since the day before my birthday which hurt a little bit but it was easily dusted off.

"Beautiful." I whispered while I watched the red roses blossomed in the garden. This is were I spent my evenings. I pretend Riccardo is here with me and we're just like we were before. His hand and mine. Are funny conversations, but it wasn't real.

It made me angry but I had to replace to memories and make new ones. "Just like you." I heard a voice said. I turned around dropping the watering can while I laid my hands on my heart. "Giovanni.." I whispered under my breath while he raced to me.

"In the flesh , love." He said his minty breath hitting my face while I looked up at him taking a step back. "Leave me alone." I said picking up my watering can putting them lightly on the dirt seeds that I had been recently working on.

"And why should I do that." He asks.
"Because you stress me out, stress is not good for the babies." I said.

He sighs while sitting on the bench making me stop what I had been doing crossing my arms. "What do you want gio?"

"First of all, You of course and to reunite with my family. They treat me like a stranger." He said while I looked at him arching a brow.

"And that is not my fault." I said while dusty off the silver dress I had wore. Gio rolled his eyes grabbing a rose then crushing it making me smack him on the cheek.

"But that was, don't touch my flowers." I said while we played a long staring game. "Fine. I'll get someone else to help me." He growled as before I could say anything he was out the door. I shrugged my shoulders while I then heard footsteps making me roll my eyes turning around.

"Oh. My king. I apologize." I said facing Diego while he chuckled. "No worries. We have some great news we would like to share with you."

-----

"Wait... so your telling me someone from the Valentinõ family has too give there life away in order to save Riccardo?" I exclaimed while I sat with Matteo and Giovanni.

"It's that or you become queen and complete the 'process' the Valentino family will be more powerful then ever. So are blood will be fresh and pure, and so will Riccardo's." Aaron explained while I could feel myself start getting nervous making Diana give me a reassuring smile.

"It's your choice Clarity. On your 18th birthday you will be crowned queen and you will have to complete the mating process with your mates." Diego said while I rubbed my arm feeling very very uncomfortable. But if it was for Riccardo then I would do anything.

"I- I'll do it." I responded quickly while the family stood in shock.

"You have a choice Clarity." Alessandro said. I looked at Matteo and Giovanni while they both knew deep down that they wanted this moment since I walked inside that door. But I need to remember that for Riccardo . I'm doing this for Riccardo.

"Yes you have a choice." Diana said looking at me carefully while I stood up nodding. "Teach me everything I need to know." I said looking at each and everyone of them.

They want to make me the queen.
I need to know how to act like one.

"But before I do anything. You guys need to talk to Giovanni." I ordered while Diana chuckled nodding her head.

"Okay okay, but you need you classes. You'll meet with one of us everyday." Aaron said as I nodded.

"Even me!!" Cassandra exclaimed while I arched a brow . "She may be a little girl but she knows how to take control."

"Got it." I said as I looked at Gio and Matteo who both growled at each other.

"I'm gonna eat. You two wake up and make up cause I have to do the thingy with you. Figure out which side you two are getting."

"She's right." Aaron , Diana , and Diego said at the same time.

"Front."

"Back."